X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Ridgid Product....?

What Ridgid product has been your best profit producer?

Re: What Ridgid Product....?

k60 followed by the seesnake. I don't do sewer line installs so it's more of a diagnostic tool.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

SeeSnake
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

hard call probably my 1500 that and i would be remiss not to mention my cat 305cr dangerous but very profitable combo, good thread.

Comment

Originally posted by aero1 View Post
          hard call probably my 1500 that and i would be remiss not to mention my cat 305cr dangerous but very profitable combo, good thread.
          How do you like the 305? I have a 304 that has never let me down suprises me with how strong it is i was debating between the 304 and 305 but it was about 15k cheaper to go with the 304 2 years ago when i bought it. I would have to agree though my 304 cat and my john deere 310d backhoe have made me the most

Comment

Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
            How do you like the 305? I have a 304 that has never let me down suprises me with how strong it is i was debating between the 304 and 305 but it was about 15k cheaper to go with the 304 2 years ago when i bought it. I would have to agree though my 304 cat and my john deere 310d backhoe have made me the most
            love it ,we went from a bobcat 331 to the cat, we encouter shellstone to that lovely southern red clay and she tears right thru it very impressive, cat did a great job, i believe in its class its got the most bucket breakout force, we got it right the second time around.

Comment

Just to restate the thread, what RIDGID product or I guess combination of Ridgid products?

Comment

sorry jc kinda got carried away my k1500 {and my cat}

Comment

Well, I'm gonna steer away from drain machines and go for the 300 threader. A monsterosly powerfull machine that though a bit heavy, is a huge time saver. Solid and dependable, without a doubt the best engineered and built threader ever.
                  sigpic

Comment

my bad too, i love my yellow toys as well.... Im sorry Ridgid HMMMMM my "Auto Spin" lol, just kidding I would have to say my 750 yes i know "another drum guy" I am looking into a k-60 just havent found a used one at the right price yet. I dont really do enough drain cleaning YET to justify the cost. My 750 i picked up used for about $150 because the guy just wanted to get rid of it! I have in the past 2 years i have been out on my own maybe snake 60 or 70 lines and only a couple dozen with the big boy.

Comment

the seesnake is the machine that produces the most profit. it's also the largest investment in the ridgid line.

the machine with the smallest investment and the fastest payback would be my k-39. i charge $15.00 for using it and in under 20 uses, it's paid for.

my k-60 i charge $45.00 and is also paid for in 35 uses.

so to sum it up. it takes a good investment to make a return on it.

rick.
                      phoebe it is

Comment

i'll go with soil pipe cutter #246
                        Brent

Comment

K-7500 and then my seesnake
                          http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

I would say in an initial cost/profit analysis, my biggest money maker is by far the K-3 toilet auger.
                            Distractions are everywhere, don't lose sight of your dream.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                              the seesnake is the machine that produces the most profit. it's also the largest investment in the ridgid line.

the machine with the smallest investment and the fastest payback would be my k-39. i charge $15.00 for using it and in under 20 uses, it's paid for.

my k-60 i charge $45.00 and is also paid for in 35 uses.

so to sum it up. it takes a good investment to make a return on it.

rick.

So you're charging $45 for main lines, $15 dollars for smaller drains.

Am I reading this right

My favorite is the basin wrench. Every time I've had that in hand, it's always a money maker.
                              Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Working...
                              X