Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to the site...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: New to the site...

    Hell, most of the inspectors here don't have a license of any kind. Not only that the State Plumbing Board tells me "It's unconstitutional to require local inspectors to be licenced" ??? Duct tape my head in multiple layers to keep my brain from exploding.

    Here's a good one. We passed a gas license. Six of them actually. You need 6 different endorsements plus required schooling to get the licences. However, most towns, especially the small ones, do not require and are not required by the state, to permit gas work ????? And once again if they do, the inspector does not have to have the license ?? And, as of yet there are no state inspectors ??? And there is no gas fitters licensing board, it's all under the Firemarshall office. Can you say cluster F
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: New to the site...

      [quote=drtyhands;141181]Hate to be the one to inform you of this Ben.Maybe you don't want to do any work in my region.Some of the inspectors out here do not have any hands on experience.
      quote]

      Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
      Hell, most of the inspectors here don't have a license of any kind. Not only that the State Plumbing Board tells me "It's unconstitutional to require local inspectors to be licenced" ??? Duct tape my head in multiple layers to keep my brain from exploding.

      Here's a good one. We passed a gas license. Six of them actually. You need 6 different endorsements plus required schooling to get the licences. However, most towns, especially the small ones, do not require and are not required by the state, to permit gas work ????? And once again if they do, the inspector does not have to have the license ?? And, as of yet there are no state inspectors ??? And there is no gas fitters licensing board, it's all under the Firemarshall office. Can you say cluster F
      One word explains that-FUBAR. How can you you inspect someone when you have a less knowledge then them? How can that rule get changed?
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: New to the site...

        In Wisconsin it is a separate license, which is granted if you pass the tests, for the inspectors license. As far as the beer mug at the ball park, no it is gone with the old stadium, which was torn down and rebuilt.

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: New to the site...

          Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
          Hell, most of the inspectors here don't have a license of any kind. Not only that the State Plumbing Board tells me "It's unconstitutional to require local inspectors to be licenced" ??? Duct tape my head in multiple layers to keep my brain from exploding.

          Here's a good one. We passed a gas license. Six of them actually. You need 6 different endorsements plus required schooling to get the licences. However, most towns, especially the small ones, do not require and are not required by the state, to permit gas work ????? And once again if they do, the inspector does not have to have the license ?? And, as of yet there are no state inspectors ??? And there is no gas fitters licensing board, it's all under the Firemarshall office. Can you say cluster F
          Had this conversation with a friend who has his NH license...there is NO debate, it's outright insane.
          Lets govern and scrutinize how leak proof the drainage is...that silly gas and CO stuff....naaahhhh...if it explodes or kills people in their sleep it's nothing compared to a leaky drain or water line.

          You'd mentioned once that NH had considered adopting MA code and, quite frankly, that sounds like a heck of a good idea.
          By the way...as you likely know since renewing your MA license this month...we finally got wacked....CONTINUING ED!...aaaarrrgggh!
          (I say it's about time)

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: New to the site...

            Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
            ........... Not only that the State Plumbing Board tells me "It's unconstitutional to require local inspectors to be licenced" ??? Duct tape my head in multiple layers to keep my brain from exploding.
            I hadda comment yet again on this one...indirectly that states it's against the law to know how to do your job and bear sufficient accolades to provide proof thereof(?).
            I'm afraid to ask who runs the medical board that dictates sanitary & safe surgical & medical procedure.
            What about Seabrook?...who governs those rules?

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: New to the site...

              Welcome to the madhouse

              Let me be the first to tell you how good the Ridgid K-60 is...

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: New to the site...

                Originally posted by OkieBill View Post
                Welcome to the madhouse

                Let me be the first to tell you how good the Ridgid K-60 is...
                Rick is gonna be jealous
                I love my plumber

                "My Hero"

                Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: New to the site...

                  Rick is who converted me

                  But I thought I would go ahead and light the fuse in case it gets ugly Rick will have plausable deniability...lol

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: New to the site...

                    Welcome to the forum
                    The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

                    www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: New to the site...

                      Welcome to the forum and have a crapy day Thats a good day in my job
                      And the K-60 sucks, Right Rick, it`s like --->
                      http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: New to the site...

                        Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
                        I hadda comment yet again on this one...indirectly that states it's against the law to know how to do your job and bear sufficient accolades to provide proof thereof(?).
                        I'm afraid to ask who runs the medical board that dictates sanitary & safe surgical & medical procedure.
                        What about Seabrook?...who governs those rules?
                        LIVE FREE OR DIE BABY!!!!
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: New to the site...

                          Originally posted by Plumbducky View Post
                          In Wisconsin it is a separate license, which is granted if you pass the tests, for the inspectors license. As far as the beer mug at the ball park, no it is gone with the old stadium, which was torn down and rebuilt.
                          It's been a while. Those were fun times I follow my brother and sister-in-law wherever they are. They moved from there (where my sister-in-law grew up) to Chicago to Houston.
                          I love my plumber

                          "My Hero"

                          Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: New to the site...

                            Originally posted by OkieBill View Post
                            Welcome to the madhouse

                            Let me be the first to tell you how good the Ridgid K-60 is...
                            the k-60 is also capable of mixing a chocolate milk shake. just look at the ridgid video contest. i proved it

                            rick.
                            phoebe it is

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: New to the site...

                              Where is the video of the K60 Margarita maker, I mean the milkshake maker located Rick?

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: New to the site...

                                Originally posted by OkieBill View Post
                                Where is the video of the K60 Margarita maker, I mean the milkshake maker located Rick?
                                http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17625
                                I love my plumber

                                "My Hero"

                                Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X