X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Toys!

I finally bought a Micro See Snake today and havent been able to put it down!! I was at the supply house picking up a new tub waste for my parent's house and just said ill take it before i could change my mind! I havent put this thing down yet! I dont know why i waited so long!

Re: New Toys!

Stop looking up skirts, its for work only!!!
    Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Rick was threatening to put his all kinds of places when he first got his. I figured that fell under the don't ask don't tell category. So I don't know what he is doing with that thing
      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
        I finally bought a Micro See Snake today and havent been able to put it down!! I was at the supply house picking up a new tub waste for my parent's house and just said ill take it before i could change my mind! I havent put this thing down yet! I dont know why i waited so long!

you will make a good impression with the customer when you use it in front of them, they get a kick out of it
        sigpic

Robert

Comment

I sure wish our shop would get one. The boss has been talking about it here and there. It would be a nice service to have for our customers. The drain cleaner our way really gets their customers for all their worth.Speaking of cameras we were playing with the HVAC guys heat exchanger camera today. And yes we were threatening to put it places too. Hmm... maybe if we got a sewer camera we could open a night time endoscopy center too...

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
            you will make a good impression with the customer when you use it in front of them, they get a kick out of it
            Your video was the deciding factor Robert!!

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
            Stop looking up skirts, its for work only!!!
            I was showing my uncle his exact words were "You and the missus are gonna have some fun with that!"

Comment

Did yours come with the new small head?
              "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

I get calls just to use mine all the time money maker
                http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
                  Did yours come with the new small head?
                  no the same plastic one that i plan to BABY man that thing feels very delicate!

Comment

no the same plastic one that i plan to BABY man that thing feels very delicate!

I know you can break it, I have seen a couple pass through the supply house.

I have knocked mine around, and wedged it between the wall and pipe out of frusteration,a nd turned it all around, no problems yet, so it is pretty durable.

I had an eve I had to cut open the other day, measured it three times, I was under the bathtub to replace a waste and overflow, 3 stories up, I drilled the hole and used the micro to confirm it was there, it was 1/2" away from being inside on the other side of the wall once I determined it was there for sure with the micro, then I cut the opening. Tense moments, thought maybe I messed up the nice siding
                    sigpic

Robert

Comment

[quote=wrench spinner;141803]Your video was the deciding factor Robert!!
                      quote]

Can you provide a link to Robert's video, please? I can't find it.
                      "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

[quote=SlimTim;141854]
                        Your video was the deciding factor Robert!!
                        quote]

Can you provide a link to Robert's video, please? I can't find it.
                        http://www.ridgid.com/CustomerClub/T...?OptionID=Home

if this doesn;t work..go to www.teamridgid.com

sign in or register,and robert's is 4 th from the left

make sure to forwadr it to all the friends

Comment

Working...
                        X