Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Toys!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Toys!

    I finally bought a Micro See Snake today and havent been able to put it down!! I was at the supply house picking up a new tub waste for my parent's house and just said ill take it before i could change my mind! I havent put this thing down yet! I dont know why i waited so long!

  • #2
    Re: New Toys!

    Stop looking up skirts, its for work only!!!
    Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: New Toys!

      Rick was threatening to put his all kinds of places when he first got his. I figured that fell under the don't ask don't tell category. So I don't know what he is doing with that thing
      I love my plumber

      "My Hero"

      Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: New Toys!

        Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
        I finally bought a Micro See Snake today and havent been able to put it down!! I was at the supply house picking up a new tub waste for my parent's house and just said ill take it before i could change my mind! I havent put this thing down yet! I dont know why i waited so long!

        you will make a good impression with the customer when you use it in front of them, they get a kick out of it
        sigpic

        Robert

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: New Toys!

          I sure wish our shop would get one. The boss has been talking about it here and there. It would be a nice service to have for our customers. The drain cleaner our way really gets their customers for all their worth.Speaking of cameras we were playing with the HVAC guys heat exchanger camera today. And yes we were threatening to put it places too. Hmm... maybe if we got a sewer camera we could open a night time endoscopy center too...

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: New Toys!

            Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
            you will make a good impression with the customer when you use it in front of them, they get a kick out of it
            Your video was the deciding factor Robert!!

            Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
            Stop looking up skirts, its for work only!!!
            I was showing my uncle his exact words were "You and the missus are gonna have some fun with that!"

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: New Toys!

              Did yours come with the new small head?
              "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: New Toys!

                I get calls just to use mine all the time money maker
                http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: New Toys!

                  Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
                  Did yours come with the new small head?
                  no the same plastic one that i plan to BABY man that thing feels very delicate!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: New Toys!

                    Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
                    no the same plastic one that i plan to BABY man that thing feels very delicate!


                    I know you can break it, I have seen a couple pass through the supply house.

                    I have knocked mine around, and wedged it between the wall and pipe out of frusteration,a nd turned it all around, no problems yet, so it is pretty durable.

                    I had an eve I had to cut open the other day, measured it three times, I was under the bathtub to replace a waste and overflow, 3 stories up, I drilled the hole and used the micro to confirm it was there, it was 1/2" away from being inside on the other side of the wall once I determined it was there for sure with the micro, then I cut the opening. Tense moments, thought maybe I messed up the nice siding
                    sigpic

                    Robert

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: New Toys!

                      [quote=wrench spinner;141803]Your video was the deciding factor Robert!!
                      quote]

                      Can you provide a link to Robert's video, please? I can't find it.
                      "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: New Toys!

                        [quote=SlimTim;141854]
                        Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
                        Your video was the deciding factor Robert!!
                        quote]

                        Can you provide a link to Robert's video, please? I can't find it.
                        http://www.ridgid.com/CustomerClub/T...?OptionID=Home

                        if this doesn;t work..go to www.teamridgid.com


                        sign in or register,and robert's is 4 th from the left

                        make sure to forwadr it to all the friends

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X