Master's Continuing Education Classes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Master's Continuing Education Classes

Coincidentally, MA finally has continuing ed....just started this year.
    I look forward to it, especially where so much has been changed/added to our code in recent years.

Dunbar, you stand out in your area...I really think one day you'll affect change for the better.

Comment

Re: Master's Continuing Education Classes

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
      Dunbar, you stand out in your area...I really think one day you'll affect change for the better.

Thanks for the kind words. I just had to drudge this thread up as some good news came my way today.

The "idea" I have had a consideration.......the consideration being that one of the web url's was taken.

Well, about the time I wrote the above, I had locked in 5 of the 6 domain url's to interlock the ability to keep anyone around me from copycat domain taking. This involved buying up .com .net and .org on a singular and plural version of what I wanted as a name to the idea.

The one I really wanted was set to expire, it did expire, and was finally released back for public purchase for the very low price of? $10 from godaddy.com and where the other 5 was bought from.

It's going to cost $60/year to keep them but that's perfectly fine by me.

It's such a good name for my idea that I cannot believe nobody bought it up just to hold a value over it. I just got lucky is all.

But as I said, will be years before I do this, 2011 sounds about right. I need a half million dollars to pull it off as I need to build a template that's interactive to all.

If anything......if this doesn't pan out, at least I died trying to make a difference for anyone entering the trade or those already in the trade. Either way my target is to make it simple for the avid internet person down to the hunt and peck plumber who doesn't like computers but knows there's one place he/she has to go because it's all there. (knowledge base)
      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Working...
      X