The huge black snake, and the hvac guy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The huge black snake, and the hvac guy

Read this years ago. The Tech was a few feet in the cralwer,His light shined on a huge black snake, coiled around a 4x4 peir post. Like a flash, exit hole, only to crash His head into another peir post. Sometime later, He wakes with a bloody head and beats it out to day lite. Gets a 1st aid kit, and another flash light. Snake still there,was a black water hose!!!!
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: The huge black snake, and the hvac guy

there is a story about my dad and uncle, and Grand father, and way they killed a snake earlier in the day, and later my Dad and uncle was setting the shade of the garage building, with the doors open, my Grand father saw them and then spied a old black hose section laying on the ground, and picked it up out of there sight, and then walked by the door and threw the hose into the building, My mother said you never saw two guys move so fast.

another story, a few years ago I went down to the barn and rolled up a small fiber glass garage type door, was standing about 8" away from the door, but could not figure out what was wrong, the pull down rope was not making sense, I stepped back and then realized why, it was the tail end of a 4' long bull snake, the head and about 3" of the body was in the middle support of the door. when I realised what it was it kinda made me jump. have to admit I was glad it was the tail end and not the other end. even being a bull snake.

this is not in the crawl space or on AC,

But maybe this is what Electricians call snaking wires,
    Maybe this is why code says all knockouts need to be plugged.

Last edited by BHD; 05-15-2008, 09:41 AM.
    Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
    attributed to Samuel Johnson
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Thank goodness that is one thing we don't run into here, snakes, but, I will tell you, Possums and rats and dead cats. those are the top 3.

the possums fight for their space, they won't just give it up.
      sigpic

Robert

Comment

i have bin watching the show verminators ant it is in ca .i have never seen so many rats in houses ,we have mice in pa but could not deal with rats .
        Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
        http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
        http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

"the possums fight for their space, they won't just give it up."

They'll be giving up soon enough when the get their butt inappropriately placed between the hot and neutral bars
          "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
          John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Working...
          X