plumber getting out of the military

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plumber getting out of the military

I am getting out soon and need some information on good companies to work for as an apprentice level plumber. I have spent 8 years in the Air Force performing recurring maintenance on sewage liftstations, water & sewer main repairs, sewer main cleaning /w a sewer truck, housing maintenance on fixture supply lines/drains, backflow prevention maintenance, and fire hydrant installation. I am looking to settle in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia or Columbus or surrounding area of Georgia. Anyone with good advice can email me at ernest.hooks@osan.af.mil or TD_HKS@africana.com

Hey, Pipewrench! Just want to wish you good luck. I retired from the AF after 20 years and a wakeup and became the webmaster here at the Ridge Tool Company. Hope your transition is as smooth as mine was.

Comment

Hey Norm thanks man. Dave Bischof the administrator over at Plumbersnetwork pointed me in the right direction to one of his forums and I got an offer in about 24 hours after posting my experience. Thanks for the encouragement!

Comment

Working...
      X