X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Train You Family For The Future?

I don't think I've said anything that would constitute closing this thread redwood and the only time I edit my posts is when I make a spelling error etc.

You didn't asnwer my question, how's the new website and why are you so defensive? I don't care if wethead or whatever name he's using now wants to stick around, more power to him. Just telling folks what he's really doing. I'm sorry you have a problem with that but I'm only telling the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by ironranger View Post
      I don't think I've said anything that would constitute closing this thread redwood and the only time I edit my posts is when I make a spelling error etc.

You didn't asnwer my question, how's the new website and why are you so defensive? I don't care if wethead or whatever name he's using now wants to stick around, more power to him. Just telling folks what he's really doing. I'm sorry you have a problem with that but I'm only telling the truth.
      I'm not going to close the thread but I am going to ask that you cool your jets. We are aware of Joe's situation and we have had many discussions about it. He has never asked a cent from anyone here for the time he has spent helping them with web sites. If you have a legitimate complaint you feel you need to discuss shoot me a PM and we will talk.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
        He has never asked a cent from anyone here for the time he has spent helping them with web sites.
        Mark
        I'll vouch for that!
        He gave me a domain name, set up my site and arrainged for hosting...
        Cost to me $0.00

Pretty damn awesome if you ask me!
        Thanks Joe!
        411 Plumb Appliance Stimulus Package

Comment

I realize that Joe is trying to promote himself on the web. He has a pretty robust linking strategy as well, but he hasnt abused the board yet IMHO. He contributes quite a bit to the board and is willing to help folks out.

To my knowledge he doesn't solicit through PM and he doesn't offer his services in his posts. So for now its all cool.

Please keep this thread on focus and stop the attacks.

josh

Comment

Originally posted by Redwood View Post
            I'll vouch for that!
            He gave me a domain name, set up my site and arrainged for hosting...
            Cost to me $0.00

Pretty damn awesome if you ask me!
            Thanks Joe!
            Yup, arranged for your hosting. I'll cool it, though I don't think I said anything wrong or have I acted in a manner that would close a thread. He's spamming the board behind your back Mark, if that's ok with you then it's ok with me. Just so you know almost everything he has said is a lie, just so you know. Later.

Comment

Hi-

Can we get back to the topic now..please
              Last edited by PlumbingSkool; 05-23-2009, 08:24 AM.
              Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
              New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Comment

This Thread is once again active. Please respect each other here and in other Threads or you will be asked to leave.

Thanks-Mark
                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Nice job of house cleaning there Mark. You can hardly tell there was a war or who the casualties were.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X