Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just so you know this about me ;)

Hey Everyone,

I just want you all to know that I respect you all, I know I have some radical ideas and such but the reason I start threads and debate is so that I can learn and get to hear all sides of the trade,

I am thirsty for as much knowledge that I can possibly absorb, and my way to learn on forums is to start threads that sometimes get a "mixed bag" of responses.

I just want you all to know once more , its just so I can learn, not so I can start an argument,

Believe me , I know I still have TONS to learn.

I also want to say THANKS! , To everyone that is giving me feedback, in my threads and posts !

~Joe

Ps. Don't hate me

Re: Just so you know this about me

One more East Coaster jumps on the mushy train
    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
      One more East Coaster jumps on the mushy train
      Yea, that mushy thing is contagious around here,

You guys are all so smart and friendly , which is so cool !

Thanks for being you guys !

Comment

Its a good thing I'm in the N. Center then. I'm old enough to never have to brown nose, so I'm entitle to get mushy once or twice a year...

Did I start a recent fad????
        Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

SKOOL,
          Welcome to the best plumbing forum,thanks to Josh and the Ridge tool company.
          This place is definately the one to come to if someone wants the most direct,correct and timely answer to the most troublesome issues to the plumbing world.I don't think these guys have been stumped as a whole yet.
          I have learned sooo much from these guys over these past months with their hundreds of years of experience.
          And some close friends
          ADAM

Comment

Skool,

You have started some great threads, and have contributed some nice posts.

Of course not everyone is going to agree with you and certain things, but keep em coming, i find alot of your post knowledgable to myself, and im certain for others too.

I will enjoy debating, and agreeing with you.

Stick around.
            The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

I just think sometimes your beating a dead horse.
              Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
                Skool,

You have started some great threads, and have contributed some nice posts.

Of course not everyone is going to agree with you and certain things, but keep em coming, i find alot of your post knowledgable to myself, and im certain for others too.

I will enjoy debating, and agreeing with you.

Stick around.
                Thanks, I really enjoy this place, and I know I talk about the web a lot but when I hang here it reminds me more of that 7:15 am shop talk before we went out on the road in the morning.

Sure, no one will agree 100% with each other but thats the great part,

It keeps it fresh, ideas are born and before you know it the idea virus spreads more and more and everyone grows.

I wish I had all the knowledge that many of you have, I wish I would have been the in the field when the seesnake came out and that would have been cool, to use and get paid to use, now I can only get to see that stuff on demos or when user submit stuff thats why I am always asking to see crap

Yea, I have also noticed that many people here have been doing this a long time and thats awesome.

No worries , My radical threads will continue, at least we are making the google bots work harder with all these new posts

Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron91 View Post
                  I just think sometimes your beating a dead horse.
                  I know you do , and so do several others and thats the best part ,

Its helps me grow, learn and achieve more and more when you guys respond, Sometimes, I realize that I am totally wrong and other times, you make me see things I never saw.

Then again, I have a bunch of threads here, so I am not sure what you think I am beating to death, maybe the whole tradesmen thing or the website thing?

Either way, in the world there are checks and there are balances, so we both have to have our views other wise this place would be stale.

Keep the retorts coming !

Comment

Thanks for changing your avatar!
                    "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
                      Thanks for changing your avatar!
                      I thought I looked like a dork in the other one, so I put my son in the avatar

Comment

Aaron has a way of simply stating a fact but getting a point across...he hit it with the dead horse statement.
                        As for debate...I come here in hopes of alternate opinions, lol, which can backfire on occasion.

Welcome aboard, Adam / Drtyhands said it perfect.

I'm a sole prop, it's fantastic to hear from peers on what they think of things when I might want a perspective aside from my own.

Beats the dumb looks the wife gives me when I try to explain the problems I came into when replacing the W/H elements, or corroded galvy lav arm that day.

Comment

You might want to reconsider your comment about respecting every one here. When you get to know me, you will lose any respect you might have held me in. I like your posts, I don't agree with all of them. However you are making me think, so your goal is being achieved. Be careful about "thinking outside the box." It's all good until you look like Robin Williams as the mime instructor in Shakes the Clown trying to teach Bobcat Goldwaithe "the invisble wall" mime classic. Sorry for the obscure and hard to understand reference, it was funny to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogart View Post
                            You might want to reconsider your comment about respecting every one here. When you get to know me, you will lose any respect you might have held me in. I like your posts, I don't agree with all of them. However you are making me think, so your goal is being achieved. Be careful about "thinking outside the box." It's all good until you look like Robin Williams as the mime instructor in Shakes the Clown trying to teach Bobcat Goldwaithe "the invisble wall" mime classic. Sorry for the obscure and hard to understand reference, it was funny to me.

No worries , I tend to get along with everyone, regardless of there views of things, The one thing I do enjoy is to hear "all sides" of things, It makes me more creative.

Most people do not like crossing out of "comfort zone", I personally like to out of it all the time when I work because I get more creative

Bogart, Nice to meet you

Comment

Working...
                            X