Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just so you know me

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
    I believe it is really called MPD but either way there is no arguing allowed in the open forums. So guys pease take your discussions to PMs.

Thanks-Mark
    Your pm's are full...huh?

Comment

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
      Your pm's are full...huh?
      I don't know what to do with those guys. I am afraid I will have to separate them as I doubt I will ever get them to agree on anything.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I don't know what to do with those guys. I am afraid I will have to separate them as I doubt I will ever get them to agree on anything.

Mark
        You just ain't right...
        There's just gotta be another roundup...there's just gotta be.

Comment

Duck, are you going to the Round Up?
          Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron91 View Post
            Duck, are you going to the Round Up?
            No can do...not this year.
            There WILL be next year, or maybe we'll do an east coast thing again.

Comment

My name is Bill and I'm an Alcholic.

Crap wrong Board...

My name is Bill, I'm a Virgo and like long walks on the beach and elevator music.

Sorry wrong Board again...

Forgive my father for I have sinned....

Not the place for that...

If I did not get another cut on one of my hands, stained a shirt, tore my pants It must mean I had the day off...

Typically the tuffest part of my day is trying to get my hands clean, It never happens, I have resigned myself to having dirty hands until retirement. I'm thinking of trying to soak them in "Clobber"

A/C season hit me full force this week, man is it tuff to be a one person business....

Replaced an A-coil today to bad the shut-off switch for the furnace was wired around and I was in a hurry so I did not check., I know better.... I ended up on the ground wondering what hit me, The customer was scared to death.

It was a ruff day... But I'm home now, the kids are happy so all is well...

I'm still traveling ever towards the East.

Comment

Originally posted by OkieBill View Post
                Replaced an A-coil today to bad the shut-off switch for the furnace was wired around and I was in a hurry so I did not check., I know better.... I ended up on the ground wondering what hit me, The customer was scared to death.

It was a ruff day... But I'm home now, the kids are happy so all is well...

I'm still traveling ever towards the East.

Dang Bill! I'm glad your ok. I'll bet the customer wasn't the only one scared to death. Did you take the rest of the day off?
                "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                  I'm quiet and shy in public. I find that most people disappoint me. I have only a few friends. The ones I do have I've had since I was 10. I feel more pain than most. I've cried when I ran over an already dead squirrel. Spiders really freak me out but I love cats. I am my own worst enemy. I use humor to shadow my loneliness.

If you think any of the above isn't true....you don't know me
                  crack, i'll be your friend

i did give you my cherry. remember

rick.

phoebe it is

Comment

Yup was scared and very angry with myself... I had 3 more calls to do so I could not take the day off though I did go home and take a shower and change clothes ( I hate going into customers homes dirty...lol)

I still have the Burn on my arm from the metal flex as a reminder of what not to do again.

Comment

Yup was scared and very angry with myself... I had 3 more calls to do so I could not take the day off though I did go home and take a shower and change clothes ( I hate going into customers homes dirty...lol)

I still have the Burn on my arm from the metal flex as a reminder of what not to do again.

Just another day in the trenches. I hope you received some "appreciation" at home for it.
                      "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

I could not get near as much done without my wife she is the Best!

My office would be an even bigger mess without her

Kids are still up so I can't go after any appreciation yet

Comment

I could not get near as much done without my wife she is the Best!

My office would be an even bigger mess without her

Kids are still up so I can't go after any appreciation yet

You're a lucky man in more ways than one it seems.

Comment

I am for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                              I'm quiet and shy in public. I find that most people disappoint me. I have only a few friends. The ones I do have I've had since I was 10. I feel more pain than most. I've cried when I ran over an already dead squirrel. Spiders really freak me out but I love cats. I am my own worst enemy. I use humor to shadow my loneliness.

If you think any of the above isn't true....you don't know me

Ok, You get my vote for funnies post on this thread so far with TOUTAH in second with his "Me & I "

You guys crack me up

BTW ....I don't peas and carrots when they are cold, and they must be covered in heavy butter when hot
                              Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
                              New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Comment

I am Schizophrenic and so am I.

Mark
                                No you're not and stop saying that.

Mark
                                Yes I am.

Mark
                                I believe it is really called MPD but either way there is no arguing allowed in the open forums. So guys please take your discussions to PMs.Thanks-Mark

Mark
                                Mark, they have medicine for this. . . I can also 5150 you

I will wait to see how you are tomorrow after you have had a good night's sleep
                                I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Working...
                                X