Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plumbers' Opinions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: Plumbers' Opinions

    Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
    I can help alleviate your issue in the form of a brand new-still in box-gift wrapped-minus one missing square-top of the line-super delux-bidet toilet seat
    Poor thang...stil stuck with it after all these months.

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: Plumbers' Opinions

      Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
      I can help alleviate your issue in the form of a brand new-still in box-gift wrapped-minus one missing square-top of the line-super delux-bidet toilet seat
      By the way I have it on good authority, Rick's has on his to-do list an apology for giving you the bidet seat as your big gift.

      Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

      I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

      Comment


      • #33
        Re: Plumbers' Opinions

        Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
        By the way I have it on good authority, Rick's has on his to-do list an apology for giving you the bidet seat as your big gift.

        Mark
        hey, that seat is still for sale. i bought joey a different gift of her choice.
        she still hasn't mastered the bike. and the cabinet she wanted is installed.

        i guess the seat will have to wait till end of the year

        it's still holiday wrapped

        trade you a bidet seat for a root ranger

        they both spray water.

        mine just softer and warmer

        your's just harder and colder

        rick.
        phoebe it is

        Comment


        • #34
          Re: Plumbers' Opinions

          Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          hey, that seat is still for sale. i bought joey a different gift of her choice.
          she still hasn't mastered the bike. and the cabinet she wanted is installed.

          i guess the seat will have to wait till end of the year

          it's still holiday wrapped

          trade you a bidet seat for a root ranger

          they both spray water.

          mine just softer and warmer

          your's just harder and colder

          rick.

          LOL-I was teasing you as that is one of the items on my Ridgid video to-do list.

          Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

          I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

          Comment


          • #35
            Re: Plumbers' Opinions

            Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
            LOL-I was teasing you as that is one of the items on my Ridgid video to-do list.

            Mark
            you mean you video was directed towards me

            i should have gotten that with the k-60 reference

            rick.
            phoebe it is

            Comment


            • #36
              Re: Plumbers' Opinions

              Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
              you mean you video was directed towards me

              i should have gotten that with the k-60 reference

              rick.
              ....wait did I forget to tell you that. I suppose now you will want a share of the Royalties.

              Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

              I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

              Comment


              • #37
                Re: Plumbers' Opinions

                Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                ....wait did I forget to tell you that. I suppose now you will want a share of the Royalties.

                Mark
                just the prize money

                rick.
                phoebe it is

                Comment


                • #38
                  Re: Plumbers' Opinions

                  Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                  just the prize money

                  rick.
                  I believe we can come to a compromise here. Joey commissioned me to make a video which show-cased your affection for the K-60. The price we agreed on was the actual cost of the production plus $5,000. What with SAG commitments, props, property rentals, travel, permits and editing we went slightly over the allotted $15,000. However, I did agreed to only charge Joey $20,000 for the entire package. How about you just buy me lunch one day at the Apple Pan and we will call it even?

                  Mark
                  "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                  I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Re: Plumbers' Opinions

                    even

                    have you seen the price of a hickory burger, fries, and a slice of pie

                    $20,000 might be a wash

                    add a "plumbers milkshake" and i'll be in the red

                    you do know, apple pan is on the way to lax. problem is it's too early to get on tuesday. and they're closed on monday. so we'll have to wait till we're back

                    in n out is open though, right next door

                    rick.
                    phoebe it is

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Re: Plumbers' Opinions

                      Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                      even

                      have you seen the price of a hickory burger, fries, and a slice of pie

                      $20,000 might be a wash

                      add a "plumbers milkshake" and i'll be in the red

                      you do know, apple pan is on the way to lax. problem is it's too early to get on tuesday. and they're closed on monday. so we'll have to wait till we're back

                      in n out is open though, right next door


                      rick.
                      You're on.

                      Mark
                      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                      I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Re: Plumbers' Opinions

                        "why can't the manufactures of no hub, epoxy coat the inside of the pipe and fittings thus giving us an approved pipe that will never pit"
                        1) Cost.
                        2) EPA restrictions.
                        3) Interesting idea. Why don't you send an email to CISPI asking that question, Rick?

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Re: Plumbers' Opinions

                          Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                          I too would be very interested to hear where it is you are buying non-low flush water closets.

                          While I agree we need to work out drainage issues with the low flush water closets I believe they are needed. I recall when we went from the standard 5-gallon flush water closets to the 3.5-gallon water closets and everyone said they would never work. Now we have reduced down to the 1.5 gallon flush and it will take time to perfect them.

                          Assume each member of your family flushes a water closet 4-times each day every day of the year. That would total 11,680 flushes annually. Now consider the savings of 3.5-gallons per flush and you are saving 40,880-gallons each year just with your family flushing toilets. As good clean sources of water become harder and harder to find we all have the responsibility to conserve where we can.

                          Mark
                          Hey Mark,

                          Thanks for the response,

                          1) I never stated that I was installing or buying "non low flush"

                          Pretty much my point was that NOW the plumbing industry is basically going down the drain with all this "eco friendly crap"

                          Sure , reducing water on ANY toilet saves water , BUT crap, poop., or whatever you want to call it is NOT something this nation should be getting cheezy on...

                          Whats next?

                          Should we all go back to out houses since they use less water....

                          My point is this , Poop needs to go down the drain well and we don't need MORE stopages , we need powerful toilets.....

                          As Americans we dump our "half empty" beverages down the drain all day long ( soda , tea, etc , ALL water based )

                          So MARK, let me ask you this....

                          You going to start saving all your "half empty" beverages?

                          Come on guys, Am I REALLY the only one that thinks having a POWERFUL flush is worth something?

                          Oh and don't give me that "low flush toilets" are just as powerful...

                          Eco friendly my *** these toilets are.......

                          We have a nation of $4.00 cups of coffee ( STARBUCKS ETC ) , YET we are worried about a few ounces of water a day when we flush....

                          What happened to "Plumbing is the health of the nation"

                          Would you be satisfied if your doctor only washed his hands once a day because that saves water?

                          How about if places like Amtrack took the faucets out of the train bathrooms?

                          That would save water,...

                          Mark, This post wasn't exactly aimed at you , BUT when we started "restricting" our water use for HEALTH reasons, personally that scares the hell out of me...

                          Oh one more thing for the "low water use"

                          Lets install "low flush" BUT add a radiant heat system.....HA!!! ...so much for saving water........

                          Anyone ever hear of slippers?,,that would be "more green" and eco friendly then radiant heat,....

                          Anyhow , Thanks for reading , and have fun ganging up on me for my radical views ,

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Re: Plumbers' Opinions

                            Plumbingskool, go back and look at my post #13. You had insinuated that purchasing low-flow was an option.
                            I love my plumber

                            "My Hero"

                            Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Re: Plumbers' Opinions

                              Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
                              Poor thang...stil stuck with it after all these months.
                              I get the feeling you are laughing at me and not with me
                              I love my plumber

                              "My Hero"

                              Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Re: Plumbers' Opinions

                                I've been sitting here for awhile thinking of a response I can make to your post PlumbingSkool without having to many stars(**) in it.

                                I have yet to come up with one.

                                But I can that Kohler's Comfort Height Cimarron toilet has some flushing power.
                                Proud To Be Union!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X