Plumbers' Opinions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Plumbers' Opinions

My wife and I are now so spoiled by the filtered well-water that we can't drink tap water in restaurants! It tastes like chlorinated pool-water to us!
    Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
      OMG! I just checked the thread I started to see what "plumbers" opinion were on pipe size for a closet branch and it's turned into the MADMAX battle for water 64 posts later.

J.C.

Sorry , I tend to embarrass myself with silly views on subjects and then people respond and things go wild, BUT

I just want everyone to know, that I really do value your input

BTW - YOU asked for opinions

Vrmmmmmm

Comment

it has been a fun thread, I kind of like when they go off-topic on wild tangents!
        Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
          I have a shih tzu and wanted to start doing his hair at home. I am confused about the different types of blades to buy and they are so expensive to experiment with. I like his hair pretty short but his tail long...also dto do the face you use shears and the body use clippers and the legs and tail you use what? What blade size do you suggest? Thanks so much any other suggestions would be great!

Mark
          You could try one of those FloBees.

Comment

Mark,

For the legs and tail you want to use thinnings shears. Depending on the coarsness of the hair probably a #6 cutter will do.

Clippers are used on back of the rear legs and near the butt for the "hygiene cut"

PLEASE be careful near the jewels. Is he breeding quality?

We had long hair persians. I have a mountain of grooming magazines. I'll put you on the mailing list if you want.

Comment

DWV pipe sizing is outdated

Comment

What's that got to do with dog grooming???

J.C.

Comment

nothin

Comment

Originally posted by stokefire7 View Post
                    DWV pipe sizing is outdated

100% correct and all of the major Code Organizations have been looking in to it but not fast enough.

Mark
                    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                      Mark,

For the legs and tail you want to use thinnings shears. Depending on the coarsness of the hair probably a #6 cutter will do.

Clippers are used on back of the rear legs and near the butt for the "hygiene cut"

PLEASE be careful near the jewels. Is he breeding quality?

We had long hair persians. I have a mountain of grooming magazines. I'll put you on the mailing list if you want.
                      LOL- Sorry I don't even own a dog but if I did it for sure would not be a shih tzu. The post was my clumsy attempt at a little comic relief.

Mark
                      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I'll say this, anyone who hasn't tried saving a few bucks by washing their poodle in a side load washer with the window to observe progress is just plain silly.
                        werks reel gud.

Comment

[quote=PlumbingSkool;146019]My Bad and you're right, I meant something else. I am "on the road" ( Actually on an Amtrak train now ) and I messed up with words

Sorry about that

Take your time, I always enjoy every response

[quote=Masterplumb;146014]Must be a sale on coffee in Rochester...Coffee from Starbutts here is just about $5

Yea , maybe Or I have not been there in a while

Isn't that scary , Who is "to say" that is better ,

Kinda like how all the "toys" all of a sudden have lead in them...

No worries "Plumbers" Use Lead free solder so that we can add the lead to toys

This world I tell ya

Works with water

Like Mark says above " what happens if supply decreases"

I know they have restrictions in some states on "sprinkler" use, so when the time comes to "reduce more"

How do you think they will feel about Radiant heat....

BTW - Whats wrong with slippers ?

YAY ! someone agrees with me on Something......

Man could you imagine plumbing with me all day

Haha - what conversations we would have

You do mean water supply right?

What happens if water supply disappears?

Well for one, WE won't need plumbers, or have starbucks coffee

BTW - MARK .

Thanks for spending the time and replying to me, I actually learn more and more by your posts

One day I would love to interview you for my website if you interested
                          I'm not sure what your beef with radiant heat is, you've talked about its in-efficiency in this and other posts. I would suggest a little more reading on it, because it does sound like you dont know squat about it.

Comment

Working...
                          X