Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Website review

Originally posted by cpw View Post
    One other thing. The what your plumber is trying to say to you image really doesn't say why west coast is good, it says why other plumbers are bad. You can do the same thing, but instead of bashing the competition, just put yourself in a positive light. For example instead of "Leaves a mess behind", you could say, "All of the licensed plumbers at West Coast plumbing make a point to leave your house as least as clean as we found it, starting when we walk through the door in disposable booties, to prevent tracking the outdoors indoors." or something like that. The more specifics you provide the better.

Gene and wrench spinner your inputs have been fixed..thank you guys alot..

cpw i changed the picture and edited it with the words you suggest it..you may take a look at it..

I'm still tweaking on some things...gotta change my google adwords now ...been banned for capitalization

Comment

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
      Gene and wrench spinner your inputs have been fixed..thank you guys alot..

cpw i changed the picture and edited it with the words you suggest it..you may take a look at it..

I'm still tweaking on some things...gotta change my google adwords now ...been banned for capitalization
      Zeljka,

I didn't realize it was your graphic that you were editing. You might want to make it a table in your editor instead of a graphic. The search engines can't read graphics, but they can read text.

This is my opinion, but I tend to like text better than graphics with text because it will change size and reflow as I move my browser around.

Good job on the site though. It is always the case that getting all of the little stuff right will take almost as long as doing the first cut.

Comment

Zeljka,

I didn't realize it was your graphic that you were editing. You might want to make it a table in your editor instead of a graphic. The search engines can't read graphics, but they can read text.

This is my opinion, but I tend to like text better than graphics with text because it will change size and reflow as I move my browser around.

Good job on the site though. It is always the case that getting all of the little stuff right will take almost as long as doing the first cut.
        Thanks

If i remove the image and have the same context as the image...

Like if I have a colorful text box and write all these things in the text box and put an image..will the search engine be able to read it since it is not exported as the whole picture? But manually input?

Comment

I thought it was very good and thought you did a great job. It is also good to have so many people on here to give advice and to help.

shup
          Last edited by shup; 06-02-2008, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Thanks

If i remove the image and have the same context as the image...

Like if I have a colorful text box and write all these things in the text box and put an image..will the search engine be able to read it since it is not exported as the whole picture? But manually input?
            Yes, the search engine will be able to read that (because if you were to view->source in your browser the text would be there).

Comment

Yes, the search engine will be able to read that (because if you were to view->source in your browser the text would be there).

I just re-did that picture/flyer..and did everything manually..

That's what you were talking about right?>

Comment

I just re-did that picture/flyer..and did everything manually..

That's what you were talking about right?>
                I think that will work better.

Also you say:

"West Coast Plumbing & Sewer isn’t irresponsible."

I wouldn't use the double negative. How about "West Coast Plumbing & Sewer is professional and responsible." Also Robert has mentioned he uses up-front pricing in the past. Maybe you should take a few more sentences to explain exactly what that means. Also if you schedule (non-emergency) evening or weekend appointments you should mention it (don't know if you do or not, but if you do point it out; you might get a customer who doesn't want to miss work waiting for it).

Comment

Working...
                X