Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website review

We made many changes on our website.

Please take a moment to peek every page.

It was done in microsoft publisher so those with firefox /mozzila won't be able to see it since microsoft doesn't work with those 2.

www.wcplumbing.biz
    sigpic

Robert

Re: Website review

It doesn't work with Opera either.

Comment

Said it once, say it again. You may have the hots for Greg but you have the best plumbing website I've seen. Great job. Where the pic of the root ball pulled out by the pool? That was a monster, don't forget about that one.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
        Said it once, say it again. You may have the hots for Greg but you have the best plumbing website I've seen. Great job. Where the pic of the root ball pulled out by the pool? That was a monster, don't forget about that one.
        thanks ben,

coming from you it really means a lot

Comment

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post

thanks ben,

coming from you it really means a lot
          Zeljka, you deserve all the credit, I know who works smarter and who works harder in the family.
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

You have a very good website. Probably the only thing I didn't like about it was the choice of the pictures on the header. Not that there was anything wrong with the work or anything, I would probably have used more of a finished project, like more of the pictures of the finished bathroom. I say scrap the pics on the tankless (at least the one on the far right) and definitely scrap the pic of prv, most homeowners dont know what one is anyway. All in all, you have a good site.

Comment

I just want to know who the hot babes in the "Recommended Links" are?

Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

looks good and i have fire fox and it works

why is it so wide i had to go side to side a lot
                Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

I like it. You're doing good!
                  Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

Charlie brings up a good point, it's wide..I generally wonder if that might make it more complicated to look at if someone is looking around for emergency plumbing services and tight for time.

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post

It was done in microsoft publisher so those with firefox /mozzila won't be able to see it since microsoft doesn't work with those 2.

www.wcplumbing.biz
                      I think you've made some big improvements over your old site, lots more great info. On your homeowner page where you mention pex and how easy it is, you should probably point out that West Coast Plumbing is a certified installer; so you get 25 year warranty on it - providing the customer more value and peace of mind than they can get without a certified installer like yourself. I think you also mentioned that you have a Rinnai certification, maybe you should mention that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post

www.wcplumbing.biz
                        One other minor thing is that you have your slogan "Where quality still counts" in a different layout on different pages, and it is missing on some. You should try to make that a consistent part of your design.

Although it might be tough or cost some money you should consider using a tool that works with Firefox. It has about a 15% market share, so you should decide if you want those 15% of people to be able to see the site. Unfortunately, I can't recommend any as I have only done HTML by hand.

Comment

Flexible supplies on a water heater? Are there any plumbers that use them? I kinda look at those as a Home Depot hook up
                          Distractions are everywhere, don't lose sight of your dream.

Comment

In CA, earthquake country they are required to alow a little wiggle when the not so big ones hit

Comment

Originally posted by Devine Plumbing View Post
                              Flexible supplies on a water heater? Are there any plumbers that use them? I kinda look at those as a Home Depot hook up

Wrench Spinner pretty much covered it. It is not necessarily required, but is perffered because of earthquakes.

100 gallon commercials have to be hard piped in.
                              sigpic

Robert

Comment

Working...
                              X