Laundry room.

Master bath 1

Master bath 2

Re: At Duck Butter's Request

pretty.
    Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

I hate looking at these when I think about the PEX tool I keep putting off buying.

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
        pretty.
        HA! I was gonna say it was pretty!
        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

ewwww metal studs!! I feel for you man! Great work! Looks good, I hate that copper is soo expensive now because hands down it looks a ton better than PEX or PVC. Just hard to bid jobs competetively when everyone else is running pex and pvc!

Comment

Sexy. Why the copper for DWV?

Comment

I cant see well but it almost looks like those joints are packed instead of Gaskets on the CI? Is it?

Comment

Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
                ewwww metal studs!! I feel for you man! Great work! Looks good, I hate that copper is soo expensive now because hands down it looks a ton better than PEX or PVC. Just hard to bid jobs competetively when everyone else is running pex and pvc!
                Exactly, sad eh?

Comment

Nice clean work. Why the back outlet toilet and the air chambers?

Comment

Originally posted by wrongler View Post
                    Sexy. Why the copper for DWV?
                    No PVC allowed in high rises, it's either copper or galvanized, I have worked in buildings that require galvanized.

I cant see well but it almost looks like those joints are packed instead of Gaskets on the CI? Is it?
                    We yarn and pour all joints above ground here, NH is not allowed, and gaskets can be used below grade only.

Comment

Yeah I wish I had taken more pics of my work. I dont really have anything to share. Ill try to come up with some this weekend though. I always took more pics when stuff was buried than if it was exposed so that I knew what it was so Ill have to look around in the file this weekend when i swing by my old office

Comment

Originally posted by Masterplumb View Post
                        Nice clean work. Why the back outlet toilet and the air chambers?
                        Chicago code requires an air chamber on every outlet, and moving toilets from one side of the room to the other makes back outlet toilets a necessity since you can't go through the floor beams.

Comment

Originally posted by Killertoiletspider View Post
                          We yarn and pour all joints above ground here, NH is not allowed, and gaskets can be used below grade only.
                          YOU ARE TALENTED!!! Keep up the good work. Only a handful of plumbers by me even know what an inside outside iron is a packing iron, yarning irons, runners any of that stuff... A lost art here. Anyone younger than 40 know how to wipe a lead bend?

Comment

YOU ARE TALENTED!!! Keep up the good work. Only a handful of plumbers by me even know what an inside outside iron is a packing iron, yarning irons, runners any of that stuff... A lost art here. Anyone younger than 40 know how to wipe a lead bend?
                            I'm 40 and I can wipe a joint on a lead water service.

Comment

Originally posted by Killertoiletspider View Post
                              I'm 40 and I can wipe a joint on a lead water service.
                              I dont doubt it in the least my friend, not in the least!

Comment

Working...
                              X