Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you see a problem here?

God, I love where I live!!!!

Everybody speaks "English" here and all the signs are in "English"......
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
      Oh hey, lets not just give liberal Cali all the kudo's...
      My state, mass, Gov Duval Patrick wanted to offer free education to illegal immigants.
      "Welcome, glad ya came, no taxes, take work from legitimate businesses at rediculously low rates...now we're gonna educate you...FREE!"
      I'd have to pay for school, but the guy that stole that job from me for 1/4 the price...he gets FREE edumacatin'!

Is this some kinda bizarre incentive for me to move out of the country?

Bottom line, minority votes...politicians often find themselves in a tight race and appease minorities to earn those extra few votes to get them into office.

Thats how I define "politically correct".

Based on that "algorythm" I fear for my country when I think of what a state like Cali, with such a vast inundation of illegals, would be like in say 25 years..."
      Maybe by then spanish will be declared the state's official language, anyone who can't speak it is not allowed to work, maybe if you're caucasion or black you have nto get behind Mexicans on the civil sertvice list.
      WHEN does it stop?

Canada just looks better and better...at the rate we're going, in 25+ years we'll be third world.
      We'll be financially endentured to the middle east, unable to afford things like electricity, fuel or heat...wood burning stoves & horse n buggies will make a big comeback.
      We blew it on nuclear, had our chance to eliminate a majority of our dependance but liberals wanted GREEN...apparently CO emmissions were ok though.

I'm preparing, getting some info on Spanish classes, gonna start investing in my wood stove installation business, horse & buggy dealership. YUP.
      Unfortunatly a lot of the same liberal crap is moving north to new hampshire. If you think Duvall is bad, just wait untill Obama takes the oval office.

They do still call it the peoples republic of Cambridge don't they?

Liberals are slowley taking this country apart by it's foundations. From liberal judges that make their own laws to politicians, bent on selling jobs and industry down the toilet to the highest bidder. The liberals have steadfastly blocked every attempt to make meaningfull advances in oil production and refinment along with totally gutting the neuclear industry. And their answer to the problem is to socialize the oil industry. When the medial whores finally get their shill Obama into office, along with a left wing liberal congress the **** will truley hit the fan. Jimmy Carter's famous "misrey Index" will be a walk in the park compared to what these hacks will do. Gone will be any incentives for industry (big and small) to invest in the future because the government will be taxing the living crap out of them. And when thqat happens industry will pull back in, downsize and wait it out while unemployment and inflation sky rocket.

I have to stop now I can feel my eye balls starting to bleed.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post

I could tell, just by the typo's, you were working up a nasty storm.

Comment

I hate this kind of stuff especially when I throw my religious views into the game. I mean I have always been taught that I am supposed to give to the poor and people who are less fortuante than I am but what about when they start taking our jobs because we help them. When the slam into the side of my car and have no insurance or license and I'm at a loss. When they sit in their government housing that we have to pay for and service. There are so many damn problems in this country. I don't like what the future is looking like. I can't even watch the news without getting pissed off. Maybe if I huff enough PVC cleaner I can knock kill enough brain cells to become indifferant. Oh Canada...

Comment

Oklahoma Just passed and the governor signed into law the toughest Illegal law in the country and should be the model for other states

"HB1804"

--If I'm caught employing an illegal it is $25,000 fine no questions asked.

"Oklahoma has passed the country's most rigorous illegal immigration legislation with a bill aimed at excluding illegal aliens from the workforce and preventing them from receiving public aid. The legislation, which seeks to strike at the root causes of illegal immigration, specifically goes after employers who hire illegal aliens knowingly and mandates the use of new technology to verify worker eligibility. It will also keep illegal aliens from receiving ID cards, drivers licenses and will require citizenship/immigration checks before anyone can apply for state/local benefits. Critics argue that Oklahoma does not have the power to trump federal immigration law and that the measure will only embitter the Latino community."

"

Comment

Yes I do see a problem here.An American culture that looks upon itself too good to do manual labor.It's children are too spoiled to dig or do dishes to work thier way up.

This is a goldmine for those who are used to living and working like those who came to America before this retarded generation.I wouldn't doubt the Native indians aren't laughing thier arses off by now.

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                Yes I do see a problem here.An American culture that looks upon itself too good to do manual labor.It's children are too spoiled to dig or do dishes to work thier way up.

That is just a big excuse, yes there are lazy people, that is everywhere!

If we paid a good wage to dig, then there would be people to dig, I know a few white guy's that dig, if the price is right.

The problem is, the workers will do it cheaper, because they don't pay for everything we have to pay for, to make a decent life.
                sigpic

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                  Unfortunatly a lot of the same liberal crap is moving north to new hampshire. If you think Duvall is bad, just wait untill Obama takes the oval office.

They do still call it the peoples republic of Cambridge don't they?

Liberals are slowley taking this country apart by it's foundations. From liberal judges that make their own laws to politicians, bent on selling jobs and industry down the toilet to the highest bidder. The liberals have steadfastly blocked every attempt to make meaningfull advances in oil production and refinment along with totally gutting the neuclear industry. And their answer to the problem is to socialize the oil industry. When the medial whores finally get their shill Obama into office, along with a left wing liberal congress the **** will truley hit the fan. Jimmy Carter's famous "misrey Index" will be a walk in the park compared to what these hacks will do. Gone will be any incentives for industry (big and small) to invest in the future because the government will be taxing the living crap out of them. And when thqat happens industry will pull back in, downsize and wait it out while unemployment and inflation sky rocket.

The worst part is that the Republicans have just become Democrat-lite. I trust John McCain as far as national defense, but am not at all a fan of his domestic policies.

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
                    I agree 100% this is out of hand, just because contractos wanna make some extra money

Our ancestors built this country, and the "People" across the boarder are coming to ruin it, they don't' have enough respect to fix their own country, they come and trash ours.

We are helping them by hiring them, and for what? a few extra $$$ now, but in the end,. we are losing way more then we are saving! it's costing us!
                    The sad part is that even though there is no enforcement for these kind of menial jobs, the government makes it tough on skilled immigrants. I am pretty much as anti-illegal immigration as you can get. I figure that we need job site enforcement combined with a big, well-armed, border patrol.

On the other hand, I don't have a problem with legal immigration; and think that it is really stupid when the government (via the NSF) pays for foreign students to go to grad school (often to the tune of about $40k/year when you count tuition+benefits+salary); and then after they graduate it is difficult for them to get a visa. So we' (thats right both of us in the form of our taxes) have just spent $80-280k on developing someone into a high trained engineer/scientist, and then instead of encouraging them to add productivity to the American economy we encourage them to make India or China more productive. Not a wise investment as I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post

This is a goldmine for those who are used to living and working like those who came to America before this retarded generation.I wouldn't doubt the Native indians aren't laughing thier arses off by now.
                      I'd agree with the fact that younger generations seem to have become complacent.
                      I'd even elaborate that this is the direct result of parents that sit their kids in front of a TV, rather than play catch outside, or work with them on their homework.
                      However, I would never use that to rationalize illegals in this country skipping on taxes and taking our government resources.
                      In the end, we'll REALLY have to do alot of digging to pay that all back.

Comment

Legal in Illinois. Every car I have bought, dealer, no dealer never asked for a license. Wisconsin as well.

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
                          The worst part is that the Republicans have just become Democrat-lite. I trust John McCain as far as national defense, but am not at all a fan of his domestic policies.
                          You should never trust a politician for anything...why do you think we have a Bill of Rights, or Constitution?

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernIllinoisPlumber View Post
                            You should never trust a politician for anything...why do you think we have a Bill of Rights, or Constitution?
                            The Bill of Rights and Constitution lay out what the politicians are allowed to do (assuming they are followed and "correctly" intepreted). That doesn't mean that following them means what should be done is done. They should just limit some of the bad things that could otherwise be done.

I don't think that if elected President John McCain would make national defense decisions based solely on political expediency; and that there is a pretty good chance that I would agree with the decisions that he does make. I'm young and optimistic though.

I don't trust him on other issues, like immigration. Even though he says that he'll secure the border first I just don't believe he will. I think he is set on some kind of "comprehensive" (sell out) plan.

Comment

I do not like what I see, but I doubt if there is any law broken,

one can own a car with out a licence, jsut not drive it legally,

I know a number of elderly people who own cars and hire or have a friend drive then to DR appointments and other, some have medical problems that prohibit them from driving but they do have legal insurance and registration.

how many people out there with DUI's still own cars, (revoked or supended licence) but can not drive them legally,
                              Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                              "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
                              attributed to Samuel Johnson
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                              PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

As I see the rich guy in the new Jag at Home Depot picking up 3 workers to dig at his house cause he didn't like my price
                                Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Working...
                                X