Clear All

• Do you see a problem here?

Name:  cedb66fd55a3d4aac4aba4d38961582e.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  139.5 KB

Name:  841afc42db67e87c996f88fd0ed8fe69.jpg
Size:  123.1 KB

At a local car dealership, been up for months, gotta be against the law. I will be forwarding the photo to the news and they can investigate it....everyone asks me why I wanna move.....
    Last edited by westcoastplumber; 06-08-2008, 03:11 PM.
    sigpic

Robert

Re: Do you see a problem here?

No comment

Comment

un "F"ing belivable
      9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Yes.

Comment

How has someone not done something about this by now?
          Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

I will comment.

Liberal California at it's finest.... My formative years were spent in the fine schools of southern California ( I left many years ago). I still have family in SoCal so I hear the rants constantly.

Most of the folks I know are moving out of California to Arizona to escape the stupidity...

As long as the people of California stand for this it will happen.

It is unfortunate that as a nation we are so busy pandering to the minority we are loosing our sense of national identity. We can't even adopt english as our national language.

Our freedom will be our demise as a nation if we are not careful...

Here are a few more examples of the stupidity...

You will not see this heart-stopping photo on the front page of the NY Times or on the lead story of the major news networks. You should (hat tip: Mika and F/R):

03/28 : Student protest
            Whittier area students from Pioneer, California and Whittier high schools walked out of classes to protest the proposed federal immigration bill March 27, 2006. The protestors put up the Mexican flag over the American flag flying upside down at Montebello High. (Leo Jarzomb/Staff photo)
            More:

Meanwhile: Mexico Cheers Passage of Immigration Bill
            Like I said: Welcome to reconquista.
            I predict this stunt will be the nail in the coffin of any guest-worker/amnesty plan on the table in Washington. The image of the American flag subsumed by another and turned upside down on American soil is already spreading on Internet forums and via e-mail.
            The battle for borders and immigration laws that actually mean something, however, hasn’t even begun.

Pasadena Star-News - News — They may think this is a big joke or cute marketing ploy, but when Latino activists are saying that they intend to make LA part of Mexico it becomes black humor — or a coded message of assurance. “Hey, we’re here to help you!”
            A series of billboards advertising a Spanish-language television broadcast is raising the ire of illegal-immigration opponents, but the station sponsoring the ads says they are simply meant to appeal to an audience.
            Last edited by OkieBill; 06-08-2008, 03:36 PM. Reason: pictures are not showing up as planned:-)

Comment

I have written and called my elected officials. I do this often and one time a Senator called me to talk about it.

The only thing worse than a illegal being here are those that hire them.
              Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyman View Post
                I have written and called my elected officials. I do this often and one time a Senator called me to talk about it.

The only thing worse than a illegal being here are those that hire them.

I agree 100% this is out of hand, just because contractos wanna make some extra money

Our ancestors built this country, and the "People" across the boarder are coming to ruin it, they don't' have enough respect to fix their own country, they come and trash ours.

We are helping them by hiring them, and for what? a few extra $$$ now, but in the end,. we are losing way more then we are saving! it's costing us!
                Last edited by westcoastplumber; 06-08-2008, 05:06 PM.
                sigpic

Robert

Comment

Oh hey, lets not just give liberal Cali all the kudo's...
                  My state, mass, Gov Duval Patrick wanted to offer free education to illegal immigants.
                  "Welcome, glad ya came, no taxes, take work from legitimate businesses at rediculously low rates...now we're gonna educate you...FREE!"
                  I'd have to pay for school, but the guy that stole that job from me for 1/4 the price...he gets FREE edumacatin'!

Is this some kinda bizarre incentive for me to move out of the country?

Bottom line, minority votes...politicians often find themselves in a tight race and appease minorities to earn those extra few votes to get them into office.

Thats how I define "politically correct".

Based on that "algorythm" I fear for my country when I think of what a state like Cali, with such a vast inundation of illegals, would be like in say 25 years..."
                  Maybe by then spanish will be declared the state's official language, anyone who can't speak it is not allowed to work, maybe if you're caucasion or black you have nto get behind Mexicans on the civil sertvice list.
                  WHEN does it stop?

Canada just looks better and better...at the rate we're going, in 25+ years we'll be third world.
                  We'll be financially endentured to the middle east, unable to afford things like electricity, fuel or heat...wood burning stoves & horse n buggies will make a big comeback.
                  We blew it on nuclear, had our chance to eliminate a majority of our dependance but liberals wanted GREEN...apparently CO emmissions were ok though.

I'm preparing, getting some info on Spanish classes, gonna start investing in my wood stove installation business, horse & buggy dealership. YUP.
                  Last edited by DuckButter; 06-08-2008, 05:26 PM. Reason: mispeled, can't afford educatin'

Comment

Ya! lets go to Canada and work.

I dare you to drive your plumbing van with lettering on it across the Canadian border and back.

My boss owns a home in Canada and took his van there, ONE TIME.
                    Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
                      Name:  cedb66fd55a3d4aac4aba4d38961582e.jpg
Size:  139.5 KB

Name:  841afc42db67e87c996f88fd0ed8fe69.jpg
Size:  123.1 KB

At a local car dealership, been up for months, gotta be against the law. I will be forwarding the photo to the news and they can investigate it....everyone asks me why I wanna move.....
                      Robert the thing that bothers me is that the sign is in Spanish!! I thought that this was America, I think all signs should be in English and if the Mexicans cant read them well they should get there a** to school and learn to read them or go back across the border. I feel that as an American I should not have to learn a foreign language in order to read a sign at a car lot in California. Shame on the Government of these United States for letting this happen.
                      ________
                      Toyota vista
                      Last edited by TOPDAWG; 02-24-2011, 04:03 PM.
                      Mike

Comment

Woops, there goes the ole blood pressure again. Thanks Robert.
                        sigpic

Comment

" The only thing worse than a illegal being here are those that hire them."
                          Amen.
                          Along a similar vein: The only thing worst then a thief is someone who will knowingly buy stolen goods.

Comment

Originally posted by Plumbus View Post
                            " The only thing worse than a illegal being here are those that hire them."
                            Amen.
                            Along a similar vein: The only thing worst then a thief is someone who will knowingly buy stolen goods.

Very true, this is why I choose not to purchase tools from the local swap meets, most of these come from the back of work vans.

A deal comes at a cost of someone else.
                            sigpic

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
                              Oh hey, lets not just give liberal Cali all the kudo's...
                              My state, mass, Gov Duval Patrick wanted to offer free education to illegal immigants.
                              "Welcome, glad ya came, no taxes, take work from legitimate businesses at ridiculously low rates...now we're gonna educate you...FREE!"
                              I'd have to pay for school, but the guy that stole that job from me for 1/4 the price...he gets FREE edumacatin'!

Is this some kinda bizarre incentive for me to move out of the country?

Bottom line, minority votes...politicians often find themselves in a tight race and appease minorities to earn those extra few votes to get them into office.

Thats how I define "politically correct".

Based on that "algorythm" I fear for my country when I think of what a state like Cali, with such a vast inundation of illegals, would be like in say 25 years..."
                              Maybe by then spanish will be declared the state's official language, anyone who can't speak it is not allowed to work, maybe if you're caucasion or black you have nto get behind Mexicans on the civil sertvice list.
                              WHEN does it stop?

Canada just looks better and better...at the rate we're going, in 25+ years we'll be third world.
                              We'll be financially indentured to the middle east, unable to afford things like electricity, fuel or heat...wood burning stoves & horse n buggies will make a big comeback.
                              We blew it on nuclear, had our chance to eliminate a majority of our dependence but liberals wanted GREEN...apparently CO emissions were ok though.

I'm preparing, getting some info on Spanish classes, gonna start investing in my wood stove installation business, horse & buggy dealership. YUP.

Duck I cant agree with you more. I think it is time for our Senators and Congressmen to step back and take a look at what is going on in front of their faces. When the jobs go to illegal immigrants and most of the able working class jobs are gone, who is going to pay their salary? it sure inst going to be the Mexicans as they take all their earnings back across the border. Then we will have to sit back and see what the collages in this country will do when the working class cant afford to send their kids or cant receive credit to get a student loan to send their kids to collage.
                              Its time to start taking care of our own and get the Government to start enforcing the laws of immigration and start deporting those people who are here illegally and taking jobs away from the American people.
                              ________
                              Marijuana Dispensary
                              Last edited by TOPDAWG; 02-24-2011, 04:03 PM.
                              Mike

Comment

Working...
                              X