No announcement yet.

Heads up! Estimated taxes coming due.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Heads up! Estimated taxes coming due.

Almost done #$@%&@^%!

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
      Mine is due TOMORROW! Thanks man, I completely forgot with the baby being born this week and all.
      Oh, but you remembered to be on the forum and to look into buying new tools

I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
        Oh, but you remembered to be on the forum and to look into buying new tools

Gotta make money with those tools so she can go to the beach with me next summer! I'm gonna spoil the little princess.
        Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Thanx for the heads up Tim . Do you moonlight for the IRS or something. Sent mine in Friday.
          Congrats Carl !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ridgidpipe View Post
            Thanx for the heads up Tim . Do you moonlight for the IRS or something. Sent mine in Friday.
            Congrats Carl !!!!!!!!!!
            Of course, as a plumber I am frequently accused of being a member of the Income Ripoff Squad, but not the one run by the government.

Now that I pay online through the EFTPS it's no sweat, but I remember more than once bolting out of bed because I forgot to send in the check.
            I hope I can spare someone that experience.

"A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well."
            "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

dropped my check off to the accountant today. BTW, they forgot to call AGAIN!! may be looking for another CPA if this crap continues.

thanks for the heads up. next quarter post a week earlier, please

steve
              In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stxrus View Post
                thanks for the heads up. next quarter post a week earlier, please

steve
                Set the alarm on your phone
                I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                  I think we should all get together and form a Plumbers against Income Taxes coalition.
                  Careful now, that sounds like an organization and you know where that leads. Next thing you know you'll be paying dues and holding monthly meetings.
                  "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
                  John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
                    Careful now, that sounds like an organization and you know where that leads. Next thing you know you'll be paying dues and holding monthly meetings.
                    Yeah, replace government...with a new government! It never works.
                    Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Set the alarm on your phone
                      you are kidding. my phone barely makes or receives calls, but all of the text/internet/other BS functions appear to work better then average

besides i have other important things to do besides worry about taxes. stuff like going to the beach, diving, happy hour, dinner, martinis in the pool. you know, important stuff.

that's what i pay my CPA to do. after all he doesn't have a life or he wouldn't be a CPA

steve
                      In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stxrus View Post
                        you are kidding. my phone barely makes or receives calls, but all of the text/internet/other BS functions appear to work better then average

besides i have other important things to do besides worry about taxes. stuff like going to the beach, diving, happy hour, dinner, martinis in the pool. you know, important stuff.

that's what i pay my CPA to do. after all he doesn't have a life or he wouldn't be a CPA

steve
                        Well, I was trying to help in case your CPA was doing stuff like going to the beach, diving, happy hour, dinner, martinis in the pool.
                        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

My CPA has been bugging me for logins and other related stuff, trying to get stuff done.

Good thing is...won't be paying this quarter fo sho. Disrespectful numbers since it looks like I disappeared off the face of the planet.

But I'm coming back strong and that'll salvage my YTD, I hope.
                          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Well, I was trying to help in case your CPA was doing stuff like going to the beach, diving, happy hour, dinner, martinis in the pool.
                            impossible, he's a CPA. not allowed by law

steve

Comment

Working...
                            X