X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo, opinion needed

There were a couple of posts on logos lately and I realized that I needed one. Here is what I came up with. Let me know what you guys think.
    Attached Files

Re: Logo, opinion needed

I like the artwork. Looks like the presidential seal. I would try to stay away from anything that has to do with the government, as you may piss many people off.

Comment

exactly ..looks like department of defense..or immigration..you go get em'!!!

i have to stare at it for awhile to realize it has to do witb plumbing

Comment

Ya, to much as a look a like for a seal, though it does look cool...

I wonder what happened to mine, its been over a week now????
        Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by garager View Post
          Ya, to much as a look a like for a seal, though it does look cool...

I wonder what happened to mine, its been over a week now????

couldn't live up to your expectations

you were a little bit demanding don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post

couldn't live up to your expectations

you were a little bit demanding don't you think?
            I can be at times, I guess. But I did give him all control on it, only expected one or two things. I guess I'll just never have one.....

Now if you wanna give it a shot, knock yourself out....

Howz the biz going for you? How many homes have you sold so far? Not that the market is up to par for sales right now, I hope things have been ok for you...
            Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Try this one...everyone seemed to like my choice. LOL...
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
                exactly ..looks like department of defense..or immigration..you go get em'!!!

i have to stare at it for awhile to realize it has to do witb plumbing
                Thanks for the feedback. We don't have to worry much about pi$$ing off anyone up here with the anti government/ immagration stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddoggiest View Post
                  Thanks for the feedback. We don't have to worry much about pi$$ing off anyone up here with the anti government/ immagration stuff.
                  I was going to make that very point.

Others made some good points about affiliations etc... However the most important factor is your target market your indentfying with in your area.

I like it. To me it says, I support America, I am an American worker, were a strong company and back up what we do. We are professional.

Side note: "Just don't hire any illegals to go out on job sights"

Comment

Originally posted by Birddoggiest View Post
                    You might want to make the pipe wrench bigger though, maybe drop the eagle or stars, so you can get the slogan bigger and the pipe wrench bigger. You can still make it look seal like, but you want someone to be able to read it ont he side of a truck without having to be too close.

Comment

Originally posted by Watersurgeon View Post
                      I was going to make that very point.

Others made some good points about affiliations etc... However the most important factor is your target market your indentfying with in your area.

I like it. To me it says, I support America, I am an American worker, were a strong company and back up what we do. We are professional.

Side note: "Just don't hire any illegals to go out on job sights"
                      There isn't any illeagles to send out. They are really cracking down on the north border .:-)

Comment

Working...
                      X