Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A Long Day!

Originally posted by jrsaltz View Post
    This was a bid job based on 2 guys at 20 hrs. plus materials and additional charges for confined space entry.

We got it done in roughly 16 hrs. and saved a days rental on CS equipment.

We still have to go back and do foam patches where water is leaching into the structure. I will be using some stuff I found at the cleaner show earlier this year.

That will be an extra charge that was not included in this job. They are my best customer.
    I know this is an old post but the picture up on the main page brought me to it. I noted you said you saved a day on the rental of the CS equipment. Is CS for confined space equipment? If so who rents it? I lost a bid on a job since I did not own my own confined space gear and did not know where to rent it.
    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Re: A Long Day!

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
      I know this is an old post but the picture up on the main page brought me to it. I noted you said you saved a day on the rental of the CS equipment. Is CS for confined space equipment? If so who rents it? I lost a bid on a job since I did not own my own confined space gear and did not know where to rent it.
      Here is what Google found Ron:-) These guys appear to rent everything you would need for a confined space entry...

United Rentals
      3233 W 36th St
      Chicago, IL
      US 60632 Phone (773) 376-6500

www.ur.com

Comment

Working...
      X