X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the not so blue lagoon

Some of you know this already but I recently bid on a huge job redesigning and rebuilding an outdated sewer lagoon system for a local forest preserve district. (my best customer)

This job will take nearly a month and is very near the 6 figure range in total cost.

I just got the call today that my proposal was accepted and approved. This is great news for us as we have little ones on the way soon and are looking to stock up for time off while our wives are in the hospital.

We will be removing the old system entirely and installing a completely state of the art Air Diffusion System. This will save the forest preserve district thousands of dollars a year and the system itself will be paid for in only five years with the savings!

I have added a link to the system we will be installing. It is pretty cool
    stuff. Click through and watch the slide show and read about how the sewage is treated in one of these. Really neat stuff. Click on the NATURAL WAY

http://www.airdiffusion.com/

I will post a lot about this project as time goes on since there are so many components involved. I will take a tons of pics. You'll see us out in the boat with our life preservers on floating on the good stuff.
    www.firstresponsedrain.com

Re: the not so blue lagoon

Congratulations! Nice score!

Eli
    A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

Comment

Congrats. on ALL Your good fortune. My Son and His Wife will be giving Me grandchild #8 next Jan.
      Now some wisdom from an old Man [65] Both of You have to be very safe in the future! Some special folks are counting on You. Any more unhooks and the Ridgid Possie will call both wifes. Think I'm kidding???? Tool
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I can't get the link to open up. I just get a blank page with the word "done" in the lower left corner. I get the same thing when I try to open some "videos".
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Congratulations on the job and the upcoming arrivals. Seem's there is a lot of them going around.

Comment

Working...
          X