X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southcoast Equipment ( Irvine, CA)

Anyone had any experience with this company or their sewer inspection equipment? I see them all over Ebay...

I know I'm going to end up going Ridgid for my camera but I always have to eliminate all the other options first

Re: Southcoast Equipment ( Irvine, CA)

Go big or go home. Get the ridgid. If for no other reason than the technical support and customer service. I think they have a deal now where you buy a seesnake, you get a locator free. Check into this.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I watched them over and over but decided on Ridgid for my cameras. There jetters seemed a little rookie using pumps (electric) to insure water flow from the tank. I almost bought there hoses on ebay but found cheaper houses online. So I haven't used them it was just my gut feeling that stopped me. I like American jetter on ebay there ads and equipment looked good. But to far from me.
      Seattle Drain Service

Comment

I know you are right and I will get to Ridgid I just have to see that everything else is junk before I write that big check

Comment

I buy all my stuff from my local supply house. If anything ges wrong I know where they live.
          sigpic

Comment

When it comes time to build a trailer mounted jetter I will build it myself. I have built a few trailer mounted wash / maintenance rigs in my time so a jetter is not that far off

One thing I notice that most companies do not offer is a good water filter to protect the pump of their jetters.

Comment

MHMaster: That is true though my local parts house while being very good to me is clueless when it comes to something that is not in their catalog...

Comment

Originally posted by OkieBill View Post
                Anyone had any experience with this company or their sewer inspection equipment? I see them all over Ebay...

I know I'm going to end up going Ridgid for my camera but I always have to eliminate all the other options first

Don't make the mistake I made. Its true, you get what you pay for, $1500 for a small b&w monitor and another color monitor with vsr and 100' of cable. Now I need a new camera as the other one has shattered and that will be $600. You can't get the cable back in the pouch it comes in. I'm still trying to get the seasnake, more money but made so much better.
                The Other Rick

Comment

We have a see snake mini at the school. It's the only cam set up we have. It gets abused pretty regularly by the students and we have had no major breakage or problems with it yet (cross fingers, touch wood) I'm pretty happy with it. We use it all over the school to look into drains both large and small. I even set up a couple of competitions for the kids.
                  sigpic

Comment

Go Ridgid, and go once!!! You will be very happy, the other companies don;t even come close.

Ridgid has the sewer camera business on lock down!!
                    sigpic

Robert

Comment

Working...
                    X