X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Toilet Preferances....

Hey Devine how did you make out at the hospital!?

Comment

My favorite inexpensive toilet has to be Mansfield 130's A bit dated style wise, but they flush pretty well and I don't have a lot of problems with them. We use pallet loads of them in condo's where price is an issue.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
        Hey Devine how did you make out at the hospital!?
        Going this coming Wednesday (6/25) if not sooner.
        Distractions are everywhere, don't lose sight of your dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Devine Plumbing View Post
          Going this coming Wednesday (6/25) if not sooner.
          Well Good luck and let us all know!

Comment

Wellworth... cheap, not ugly, works, haven't had a bad one out the box yet, I've put these in restaraunts with no complaints, comes in a 10" rough if you need it, comes round or elongated, what more could you want?
            This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
              I don't know what's going on with the cimarron but managers at two different supply houses who are better friends than salesman told me they are seeing more than necessary numbers coming back."Even though the bowl porceline looks uniform it's not holding a seal".Both state they think it has to do with the washer being too thin to deal with slight bowl imperfections.
              I'm glad to hear I am not the only one having problems with these new Cimarron toilets. I've installed four of the new style so far, and all four leaked from that same spot. I made Kohler send me parts to fix all the ones I installed, plus the ones sitting in the shop waiting to be installed. If I could find someone willing to sell me Toto Drakes for a reasonable price, I'd stop installing the Kohler Cimarron.

Comment

Wellworth. Does what it's supposed too. Get'em everywhere.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by Nevada plumber View Post
                  I'm glad to hear I am not the only one having problems with these new Cimarron toilets. I've installed four of the new style so far, and all four leaked from that same spot. I made Kohler send me parts to fix all the ones I installed, plus the ones sitting in the shop waiting to be installed. If I could find someone willing to sell me Toto Drakes for a reasonable price, I'd stop installing the Kohler Cimarron.
                  What are you paying for cimarron if you dont mind?
                  West Trail Mechanical Ltd
                  Service. Commitment. Expertise.

www.westtrailmechanical.ca

Comment

I put one of these in my master bath last year, I like it a lot.

Comment

Sweet er..... RIDE! Nothing to sweep around.

J.C.

Comment

bigPipe09, I think I'm paying $195 for a two piece, elongated, comfort height Cimarron. I also get those fancy Cachet quiet close toilet seats for $35. My customers seem to love those seats. I haven't had to buy toilets for a while, so I might be a little off on my price.

Comment

We put in a lot of cheap gerbers in rentals with out trouble... I like the Toto the best it looks and flush's better. I also like the way the tank bolts are double nutted on both. Nut's to seal the washer then a seperate set to hold it to the bowel. That's the way it should be. I agree with Mrs.seatdown No toilet is complete without a seat mount bidet. Isn't that what she said?

Comment

Originally posted by saysflushable View Post
                            I agree with Mrs.seatdown No toilet is complete without a seat mount bidet. Isn't that what she said?
                            Yep! About anyone else's potty but mine

Rick installed 2 TOTO toilets for a customer yesterday. One of the lids had a sticker with a big that said upgrade to a washlet. Rick got a piece of wax paper from the customer to save the sticker. (I didn't know any of this had occurred) When I got up this morning it was on the inside of our lid
                            I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

You have go to research toilets in Japan. These people are fanatical about poo.
                              sigpic

Comment

Toto invented Gmax , that is what Kohler copied ! when they made cimmeron. Toto rake is available for 180 to 200. Kohler has always had poor glazing, Look at the MAP test results! drake is the 900 gr. waste remover, and its the cheapest toto sold. Kohler has been spending theyre $ telling people about the bold look. Toto has been removing up to twice as much waste as kohler for decades! unless you count the sloan 101 tanks that got recalled and are noisy! and expensive to repair!. Gerber is a top preformer too!. and the Caroma does 750 gr. on ,8 gpf. ! yes I'm informed, so can you be too! see 3rd. party test results. over the past years.

Comment

Working...
                                X