Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Radiant Floor Solar anyone?

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post

Do you ever get a payback? We've dug the trenches for the Geothermal systems. The HVAC contractor said you don't get a payback.

J.C.
    You should get a tax write off at the end of the year, not a huge write off. No you shouldn't receive money back, so don't be waiting for any checks. Its probably in the line of 5%-10% of what you spend is what you can write off.

As well as energy saving windows and doors, all insulation, certain roof products and so on, but the labor cost is not a write off....

Sometimes the Govt. does have programs that will pay you back, however at this time I don't think there is. The war and other reasons has dwindled out these types of programs. But I do tend to think, they will be coming back because of the energy crisis, if we can call it this.
    Last edited by garager; 07-05-2008, 06:06 PM.
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Re: Radiant Floor Solar anyone?

My son in law, and Daughters Buss. Their Buss. is booming. N.Y.times flew out to Duvall Wash. to cover one of their projects. Here's some good info www.earthheat.com Also many of their customers are M.soft and Boeing Geeks. They come to them, already knowing all the numbers.
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
      X