X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ringing phone

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
    Who's hinself? You are talking Ben and Devine. I am talking me and Aaron
    Hey it's not my fault they put the n so close to the m on this little keyboard.

Mark

By the way on the double ticket my money is on Ben and Joey to win in the first.
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
      Negative ghost rider. It was me.
      He openly boasts of taking work at dirt rates from legitimate plumbers, keeps a link to his website along with his personal number...then continues to act like everythings ok despite just about every member here expressing their dissention in one form or another...yet continues to talk about doing plumbing work in the open.
      I imagine pretty soon we'll all be taking turns calling in fake requests all over half his state at 3am each morning...it's mean, but frankly the guy deserves it.

Comment

Or we all started emailing/calling/mailing the proper authorities in Mich.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
          Or we all started emailing/calling/mailing the proper authorities in Mich.

J.C.
          I'll admit I've thought about it....
          Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

I could tell you the name of his local plumbing inspector as his number is listed online.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
              I could tell you the name of his local plumbing inspector as his number is listed online.

Mark
              I already looked it up.
              I also looked on the state board, which instructs you to call the local inspector first.
              I'm not so miserable that I'd take the livelyhood away from a guy that has a family to feed, but I too have a family to feed and he's had plenty of time to look into alternatives.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
                I already looked it up.
                I also looked on the state board, which instructs you to call the local inspector first.
                I'm not so miserable that I'd take the livelyhood away from a guy that has a family to feed, but I too have a family to feed and he's had plenty of time to look into alternatives.

My thought exactly but I sure wish he had a little more remorse and was working a little harder to become legit.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                  My thought exactly but I sure wish he had a little more remorse and was working a little harder to become legit.

Mark
                  And right there is the reason everyone is hard on him!
                  I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Ok still being fairly new to the forum I take it that devine plumbing is the guy everone talked about at the round up being the guy who has no license and is doing work like he is an actual plumber. I see him on here a lot and he does at times seem to know what he is talking about But I am just wondering if he is so good and knowlegeable and considers himself an expert in the plumbing field . Why doesnt he simply go out and get his license. Cant be cost as he has had to been able to save up money from work he shouldnt be doing anyways. Cant be Unable to read or write because he does fine here in the forum. I wouldnt guess lazy as he seems more than willing to work even jobs he shouldnt. I just cant figure it out . Unless he just doesnt know what he is doing

Comment

Originally posted by ridgidpipe View Post

devine plumbing is the guy who has no license

doing work like he is an actual plumber

considers himself an expert in the plumbing field

go out and get his license

money from work he shouldnt be doing

Unable to read or write

lazy

willing to work even jobs he shouldnt

he just doesnt know what he is doing
                      You might be new but you catch on pretty quick

Comment

Originally posted by ridgidpipe View Post
                        Ok still being fairly new to the forum I take it that devine plumbing is the guy everone talked about at the round up being the guy who has no license and is doing work like he is an actual plumber. I see him on here a lot and he does at times seem to know what he is talking about But I am just wondering if he is so good and knowlegeable and considers himself an expert in the plumbing field . Why doesnt he simply go out and get his license. Cant be cost as he has had to been able to save up money from work he shouldnt be doing anyways. Cant be Unable to read or write because he does fine here in the forum. I wouldnt guess lazy as he seems more than willing to work even jobs he shouldnt. I just cant figure it out . Unless he just doesnt know what he is doing
                        It looks like he decided early on (15-years ago) to skip both the Journeyman and Master requirements of his State and just start out as an unlicensed contractor so he could make the "big" bucks. Now he needs to either fulfill the requirements of his State or petition the board to appear before a quorum to argue his case.

Mark

Comment

OK I get it now the guys a Bum taking food away from legit families

Comment

Working...
                          X