X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G. C. Pipe work

Here's a good example. I haven't shot the upstairs yet. The 1 1/2" lateral runs up, 90's out to a running trap,three compartment sink, ice bin, dipper well. The other 1 1/2" stack terminates below the floor with an AAV. I'm piping this while the bar is open. I didn't get a picture of the belly yet either.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by stokefire7; 06-24-2008, 07:29 PM.

Re: G. C. Pipe work

What are you talking about I saw his license # on his add in the Yellow Pages.He's a pro..it says.

Comment

So what's going on.Is that hose the drain from the humidifier in the cigar closet.

Comment

pro ? I think it means proletariat !

Comment

I just started ripping in to the west side of the bar. I don't know yet.

Comment

Let me guess, this is in California right?

Comment

thats some high quality work right there!!

Comment

Originally posted by Killertoiletspider View Post
                Let me guess, this is in California right?
                Big Wonderful

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                  Big Wonderful
                  You guys should start a massive letter writing campaign to your reps and senators screaming for the return of the plumbers license protection, I would include photo's of situations like this where GC's are putting people's health at risk from sheer lack of knowledge.

The plumber is supposed to protect the health of the nation, let the government of California know that they are making it impossible for you to do that.

Comment

Where do I sign.

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                      Where do I sign.
                      You can get the address of your local senators and reps online, print up a flyer with the info and take it to a local supply house chain that is statewide, years ago I know it was Familian, and ask them to prominently display it at the counter at all their locations. Make the header of the flyer something like Help yourself save your business, and urge people to write in.

It can work, I was able to get numerous hunting laws in my state changed by this very method, you bury these politicians with paperwork and they have to recoginize your cause.

If the supply house is worth anything they would be willing to include a copy in all their bill mailings.

Comment

Originally posted by Killertoiletspider View Post
                        You can get the address of your local senators and reps online, print up a flyer with the info and take it to a local supply house chain that is statewide, years ago I know it was Familian, and ask them to prominently display it at the counter at all their locations. Make the header of the flyer something like Help yourself save your business, and urge people to write in.

It can work, I was able to get numerous hunting laws in my state changed by this very method, you bury these politicians with paperwork and they have to recoginize your cause.

If the supply house is worth anything they would be willing to include a copy in all their bill mailings.
                        I'll look into it.Thank-you.
                        It would be nice to see some change in the direction towards the support of the true professional.

Comment

Working...
                        X