Comment

Re: An excellent career opportunity in Fresno, Ca

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
      I`m the Pimp Daddy here in the wheat fields
      Oh, O.K. player

Comment

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
        It`s cool and it was nice to talk to some one that didn't get their panties in a wad for once
        What's the fun in that?
        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
          What's the fun in that?
          http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Thank's for the Son comment M P . I was probably in the marines ,when You were in Jr high
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Lets see , I was born in 1943. This is My 47 th year in the trades. Why does a Guy in NY make comments on Ca. license law? I see You're also an expert on Kansas law. Then You call a respected Member of this community , " A dick Head !!! Your tag line , about Your little blue shirt Is an embarassment . And No one, was talking to You either Son
              I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                Lets see , I was born in 1943. This is My 47 th year in the trades. Why does a Guy in NY make comments on Ca. license law? I see You're also an expert on Kansas law. Then You call a respected Member of this community , " A dick Head !!! Your tag line , about Your little blue shirt Is an embarassment . And No one, was talking to You either Son
                If you can read correctly you will see I never made a comment on California or Kansas licensing law . I guess some people see what they want to see. Where did I call Duckbutter a "D ickhead"? Go back and read it again. What I wrote was written in humor, and if he had a problem with it, Im sure he would have said something to me and not wait for you to stick up for him. As far as my tag line, I dont give a rats a ss what you think. If you dont like what I write then put me on your ignore list, son.

Comment

Tool, he WAS kidding...we have a dry repore with the humor...maybe you missed my reply to him...we were joking, though his mommy does dress him a lil' funny.
                  As for the licensing/3 trade rule in Cali...I don't like it either and have made it known with you.
                  It's nothing personal, but even you agree that it's a foot in the door for inexperienced hacks to move in on work they have no business doing...all due respect for your age & time in the construction biz, I just don't think that rule is right.

Comment

Thank's Duck,no sweat. As to the 3 trade rule,You don't have to like it. It is My licenceing law ,under My ticket ,not Yours. I built nice little Cape cod homes for $30,000. No contr. License needed in Mass. 1971. That was wrong. I did a good job,some didn;t .Of course ,that was no buss. of anyone in Ca. By the way I passed My C-36 Ca. plumbers Lic. test some years ago. Never got that ticket because all My plumbing was under My Gen. License,Not a plumbing Co. Be well Tool

Comment

Hey now toolaholic
                      1971, did you build my house? We gotta talk about the Canary yellow tub and Pumpkin Orange kitchen counter top you put in!. Of course, if you worked on Cape Cod you'll be happy to know they still think they have their own Code and plumbers from off cape should have a passport.
                      Keep smiling, your in the land of happy cows!
                      Mike

Comment

Hi Myakka As a matter of fact I did. And those colors were in Vouge then with Your long sideburns. My town was N.falmouth. Life was simple $5500 for a 1/2 acre ,1/2 a mile from the beach. Take the bike down, and dig some little Necks. Still have a daughter and 2 grandkids there. Now I'm homesick. If I touched plumbing there ,They'd put Me in Jail!
                        Plumber from of cape? You will fail the 1st inspection. Cook the bourne insp. was a relative

Comment

Working...
                        X