An excellent career opportunity in Fresno, Ca

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An excellent career opportunity in Fresno, Ca

If you have interest in an excellent career opportunity in Fresno, CA, please follow this link:

http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeek...cb_emailjob_US
    spodelee

Until lions have their own storytellers, stories of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter

Re: An excellent career opportunity in Fresno, Ca

I'm thinking....Please Hold.

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
      I'm thinking....Please Hold.
      It's been 8 hours Adam.....

Comment

$24-30/hour isn't a living in this day and age...it really isn't.

And in CA where it takes you 2 hours to get to work, sitting in traffic?

Skew dat! I'd rather sell rice pudding on ebay!
        Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post

Not in Fresno, we are everything Los Angeles & San Francisco isn't. No high rent or traffic jams here. Plenty of room & good people. Non existent humidity, 60-80 degrees six months out of the year., one hour from Yosemite National Park, two hours from the beach, 45 minutes from the snow, 4 hours from the desert. Skiing, hiking, cycling, fishing, hunting, golf... oh boy do we have golf and cheap. We have our problems, but we are definitely the best kept secret in California. Plus, Fresno State just won the college baseball championship! BTW - it pays 24-35 per hour, not 24-30, and that's not the only position that pays 35, which may not go far in San Fran or LA, but goes a long way in this part of the country.
          spodelee

Until lions have their own storytellers, stories of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter

Comment

* Acceptable driving record

This means what? You haven't killed anyone lately while driving.....

That would be good pay, up here in MN. Then the benefits which gets added in there, would make it an awesome pay. But I'll stick to my wood butchering day job, smells better too....
            Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post

No disrespect Dunbar, but what do you pay your employees in KY? Or if you have none, what would you?

Also, it's spodelee's business. He can pay $5/hr. or $500.00/hr. if he wants and it's kind of none of our business to criticize. And remember, this is his first emplyee towards his plumbing side. If things go well, he might look to increase their salary quickly.

All I'm saying is he's taking a pretty good risk and chance that's costing him more up front than any employee.

Give him a break.

J.C.

P.S. alot of shops in N.C. will MAX OUT your salary at $25.00/hr. last I checked. And yes I know the differences in economies between Cali. & N.C. Good luck Spodelee!

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                No disrespect Dunbar, but what do you pay your employees in KY? Or if you have none, what would you?

Also, it's spodelee's business. He can pay $5/hr. or $500.00/hr. if he wants and it's kind of none of our business to criticize. And remember, this is his first emplyee towards his plumbing side. If things go well, he might look to increase their salary quickly.

All I'm saying is he's taking a pretty good risk and chance that's costing him more up front than any employee.

Give him a break.

J.C.

P.S. alot of shops in N.C. will MAX OUT your salary at $25.00/hr. last I checked. And yes I know the differences in economies between Cali. & N.C. Good luck Spodelee!
                For those who are not from California Fresno is a farming community which has grown up. The cost of living is no where near what the costs would be in a large city. The wages he is offering would be considered great pay for the area.

Mark
                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by garager View Post
                  * Acceptable driving record

This means what? You haven't killed anyone lately while driving.....

That would be good pay, up here in MN. Then the benefits which gets added in there, would make it an awesome pay. But I'll stick to my wood butchering day job, smells better too....
                  Acceptable to our insurance company - which means we pay less for our insurance in return for employees with good driving records; no DUI's, wreckless driving, multiple speeding tickets, etc... Our GPS system on the trucks helps keep costs down too.

After breathing smoke for several days because of California wildfires 300 miles north and south of me, I think I could go for a place that smells better too! Looking and smelling better today though.
                  spodelee

Comment

That sounds like a good deal. If I wasn't in the navy, I think I might just visit Fresno for a spell.
                    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Ain't enough for a guy to start a family life over here

Comment

I know but when you get out the navy, they'll move you where you want to go in the continentel US.
                        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I'm packing my bags. CA here I come!!
                          Distractions are everywhere, don't lose sight of your dream.

Comment

If you offered $24/hr starting pay in Maine, you'd have to hire the police to control all the traffic and prevent a riot
                            INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                            Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Devine Plumbing View Post
                              I'm packing my bags. CA here I come!!
                              Oh my, what did I get myself into...

Fresno sucks. The air quality is terrible and bums are everywhere. I have to sleep with a 45 under my pillow. Rent starts at 3000 a month and skiing, golfing and fishing have been banned by the county.

LOL - just kiddin'!
                              spodelee

Comment

Working...
                              X