X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Australian plumbers

The local Ridgid rep that I buy from is aware of the price gouging that is happening when buying Ridgid equipment. Would there be a demand for a distibutor that could serve the Australian market that offers the same products but at a better price?
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Re: To Australian plumbers

Im not quite clear on your question.

Obviously everyone wants the best price for a specific item.

Ridgid product is available from many tool suppliers, not just Ridgid themselves.

Shopping around different suppliers is my method of finding the best price for any specific item.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
      The local Ridgid rep that I buy from is aware of the price gouging that is happening when buying Ridgid equipment. Would there be a demand for a distibutor that could serve the Australian market that offers the same products but at a better price?
      OK I`m game what`s the catch.

Tony

Comment

No catch from my understanding. He sells you ridgid products at American prices plus shipping. It's a small company getting started and they provide great customer service. This is their email http://www.tidewatervalve.com/
        Just contact them and ask them about some prices-ask for Mike or Kathy and tell them Ben the navy guy sent you. See what they say about pricing. All it takes is an email.
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Working...
        X