Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Identify Faucet Please

Can anyone identify this faucet please.
    Attached Files
    "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Re: Identify Faucet Please

kohler makes one that looks like that. so does a lot of other companies. typically looking under the counter will give some more info. even looking at the ceramic cartridge will help.

the one on the left is an insinkerator instant hot

rick.
    Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 07-08-2008, 11:52 PM.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      kphler makes one that looks like that. so does a lot of other companies. typically looking under the counter will give some more info. even looking at the ceramic cartridge will help.

the one on the left is an insinkerator instant hot

rick.
      Oh, that's the one I was talking about.(not!)
      I would look at the ceramic cartridge if I could figure out how to get into it. i was hoping that cap would screw off. Nope. It turns the whole body. Thought I would wait till I got some spec sheets before I ruined his $$$ fct.
      "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

I scrolled through all of Kohlers fct pics at their site and saw nothing close.

Comment

a rubber strap wrench on the top, just under the handle and a basin wrench from underneath is the trick.

i always grease the parts for the next guy

are there any tags or marks behind the spout? how about on the copper water tubes?

lots of faucets look alike.

faucets are required to have a manufactures label and an approval stamp. too bad they never seem to enforce this.

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
            a rubber strap wrench on the top, just under the handle and a basin wrench from underneath is the trick.

i always grease the parts for the next guy

are there any tags or marks behind the spout? how about on the copper water tubes?

lots of faucets look alike.

faucets are required to have a manufactures label and an approval stamp. too bad they never seem to enforce this.

rick.
            Man, I'm gonna need some long arms for that! I didn't examine very close under the sink since i don't think i have EVER seen any manufacture actually put their name anywhere you could find it except maybe Delta and Am.Stan.
            There was nothing on back of the spout either.

Comment

Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
              Man, I'm gonna need some long arms for that!
              You mean you are not Stretch Armstrong in disguise?
              I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

To me it looks like a concinnity, I think. Does the airator look like you need a extra wide flat head screw driver to take it off? I had to repair one about 6 months ago and had a hard time finding parts. I was told by the supplier that they went out of business.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                  You mean you are not Stretch Armstrong in disguise?
                  I have made some pretty good stretches in my time (It's usually the truth that gets stretched the most!)
                  I've also gotten some pretty bad cramps trying to do some of those stretches.

Speaking of stretches and Rick's favorite subject (tools). What is your favorite tool for removing kitchen spray holders. Now that's a stretch when you have to hold back on the top and turn the nut underneath.

Comment

Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
                    I have made some pretty good stretches in my time (It's usually the truth that gets stretched the most!)
                    I've also gotten some pretty bad cramps trying to do some of those stretches.

Speaking of stretches and Rick's favorite subject (tools). What is your favorite tool for removing kitchen spray holders. Now that's a stretch when you have to hold back on the top and turn the nut underneath.
                    The answer to that would be a second person

Have you ever tinkered with the possibility of it being river birch?

Sorry, I couldn't help myself
                    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Originally posted by Fubar View Post
                      To me it looks like a concinnity, I think. Does the airator look like you need a extra wide flat head screw driver to take it off? I had to repair one about 6 months ago and had a hard time finding parts. I was told by the supplier that they went out of business.

Well, I have seen some Concinnity installed around here. I'm trying here first and one other site before I start visiting showrooms that sell that stuff. I'll recommend first that he replace it before I spend a couple of hundred dollars looking for a part for it.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                        The answer to that would be a second person

Have you ever tinkered with the possibility of it being river birch?

Sorry, I couldn't help myself
                        OUCH! ouch, ouch ouch.

Comment

It actually reminds me of Home Depot's house brand-Pegasus. As I started to look at their website Rick looked over my shoulder and claims to have thought of the same thing

I didn't find a photo there, but you may want to contact them, possibly email a photo to someone if you can contact them.
                          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

mabe this will help. http://cgi.ebay.com/CONCINNITY-Mount...3286.m14.l1318

Comment

Looks like Concinnity Mount Vernon Series. Cartridge about $30.00.

J.C.

Comment

Working...
                              X