X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We know who you are,give em back

Someone on this board is responsible for all those missing Sloan caps, around this country.
    24 hrs or I'm coming for You ! Why soo many missing????????
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: We know who you are,give em back

My wife manages a McDonald's and they have had valves stolen along with the nozzles from the hand dryers!! I guess people will do anything for some scrape metal!!
    ________
    Dodge daytona
    Last edited by TOPDAWG; 02-24-2011, 06:12 PM.
    Mike

Comment

The "maintenance" personnel seem to be the culprit. Of course I am saving all the old trim I've accumulated to weld on a motorcycle.

J.C.

Comment

I can't help it, they make great trays for Hor'dourves.

Comment

This is SICK!! Mrs. seat down said, " Hubby has a 55gal. drum full of them, in the garage
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
            This is SICK!! Mrs. seat down said, " Hubby has a 55gal. drum full of them, in the garage
            Yeah, cause I have 3 at work on small kids potty's. I am waiting for the day when I pop one off and it falls into the toilet! They malfunction every little bit and I gotta mess with it
            I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

My middle name is Sloan, so I am collecting the bling!
              info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

On the larger size of Sloan caps they fit the threads on semi's. Truck drivers take them to pimp their ride.
                Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

Raise you hand if you've ever adjusted a sloan valve in a public restroom so it sprays water all over the place.

(leatherman, don't leave home without it)

Things only those of us with the knowledge can do.
                  sigpic

Comment

Master ,You told the WRONG irishman,No ones safe now! I owe You

HOME DEPOT HERE'SSSSSS JOHNEY

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                      Raise you hand if you've ever adjusted a sloan valve in a public restroom so it sprays water all over the place.

(leatherman, don't leave home without it)

Things only those of us with the knowledge can do.
                      One thing I'd never do is turn off the water to the sinks and toilets. Used to do this back in my drinking days so they'd put the "out of order sign" on the stall and I'd have my own private stall.
                      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I have never done anything devious to someone else's fixtures but I did rebuild a toilet at Motel Six one time because I was bored.
                        Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

Tyman some guys rent BAAAD MOVIES, You rebuild the crapper. When You enter Heavin,
                          please let Us know what it's like

Comment

A lot of commercial buildings here still have gravity-flush toilets. I've heard it is fun to tuck the bowl refill tube out from under the tank lid (just out of sight) and then after someone takes a leak and pushes the flush lever, crotch full of water. Maybe in my younger days, but you can't prove anything
                            Distractions are everywhere, don't lose sight of your dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Devine Plumbing View Post
                              A lot of commercial buildings here still have gravity-flush toilets. I've heard it is fun to tuck the bowl refill tube out from under the tank lid (just out of sight) and then after someone takes a leak and pushes the flush lever, crotch full of water. Maybe in my younger days, but you can't prove anything
                              i pulled this trick on my buddy after using the public bathroom for a food stop.

he fixed it after he flushed and was pissed at me

best is the faucet sprayer trick.

either tape or rubberband the side faucet kitchen sprayer in the on position. next one to use the kitchen sink gets blasted

rick.
                              phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                              X