My house has been arrested, by the chief

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My house has been arrested, by the chief

1958 EICHLER NO AIR CHAMBERS! tired of the banging selonids. Put 2 Sioux Chiefs on laundry. One on dishwasher tubing after full port valve. Also an Amtrol therm x pander tank before W.h. We do laundry and D.W. when We turn in, to be energy friendly. Took Me 5 Years to do this on My own Home. I have guys working on other projects,I'm doing Moms' list at Home,Icould get use to this. Tool
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: My house has been arrested, by the chief

I didn't know Eichler built in Marin. Palo Alto is filthy with his seed. I feel your pain.

Comment

5 years, Thats not bad as my wife would be happy if it only took that long to get some stuff done. We built our home 15 years ago and I still haven't painted the up stairs doors
      ________
      Smoke Weed Every Day
      Last edited by TOPDAWG; 02-24-2011, 05:13 PM.
      Mike

Comment

Plumbus,You don't like post and beam,floor to ceiling glass? The architecture spawned from Frank Loyd wrights design. June 07 median home price Marin Co. $1,392,842. We have a monthly magazine on these classic homes.
        And You have those wonderful hoods in Your Hood ,Not mine
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

my 1992 amerian standard pressue flush toilet finally had it's first issue last week. never put a dime into it or a plunger

took me a day before i went to the shop and grabbed a ada right hand flush pressure flush kohler

joey loves it and it will accept the toto bidet seat

ya never know

so if it aint broke, it don't get fixed

but when it does break, it gets fixed faster than joey can

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post

but when it does break, it gets fixed faster than joey can

rick.
            Apparently you got that message loud and clear! Thanks for getting it done before I got home
            I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Working...
            X