Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Quiz # ?

Originally posted by jcsplumbing View Post
    that's not a fair evaluation tim. Mrsseatdown lives with rick. And rick falls asleep surrounded by old plumbing catalogs with a k-60 for a pillow.

All hail bigpillow!

J.c.
    tmi, tmi !
    "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
      Dang, you're going to need a roach clip if you plan on using that homemade bidet by your toilet.
      I'm pretty sure there was a roach clip nearby when that was made.
      The Other Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rick1643 View Post
        I'm pretty sure there was a roach clip nearby when that was made.
        Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
          I'll take a guess....a lift rod for an old toilet tank ball?
          Ok Carl, you are correct but you don't get the prize until you identify the brand toilet and year (and color ). I mean after all, your moniker is 'Service Guy'

Also, whether Carl knew it or not, it is not an upper lift rod, or lower lift rod. It is the only lift rod.

Can you describe the trip lever that it attaches to?
          "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

All of you guys might as well give up. I see Mrs. Seat Down is online. She got my last quiz, which if I must say so myself was a tough one, after a couple of hours of pointed cross examination.
            Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
            That's not a fair evaluation Tim. MrsSeatdown lives with Rick. And Rick falls asleep surrounded by old plumbing catalogs with a K-60 for a pillow.

ALL HAIL BIGPILLOW!

J.C.
            Slim Tim, I was on, but I just came home from getting 3 cortisone shots in my wrist. My hand was still numb and it's wrapped in an ace bandage. It is making me crazy to type like Rick-2fingers I feel it is only fair to tease you about the river burch if I play along with your other quizzes too Besides, I like puzzles.

JC, are you insinuating I am not smart enough to pick up my own plumbing knowledge? I have just enough to make me dangerous, you know.
            I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
              Slim Tim, I was on, but I just came home from getting 3 cortisone shots in my wrist. My hand was still numb and it's wrapped in an ace bandage. It is making me crazy to type like Rick-2fingers I feel it is only fair to tease you about the river burch if I play along with your other quizzes too Besides, I like puzzles.

JC, are you insinuating I am not smart enough to pick up my own plumbing knowledge? I have just enough to make me dangerous, you know.
              I think what JC was insinuating was that since Plumber Rick falls asleep so early all you have left to do is read the old plumbing catalogs laying on the bed and play with his K-60
              No wonder you're so smart and your wrists hurt!

Comment

I think what JC was insinuating was that since Plumber Rick falls asleep so early all you have left to do is read the old plumbing catalogs laying on the bed and play with his K-60
                No wonder you're so smart and your wrists hurt!
                Yeah, I know what he was saying
                I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Ok Carl, you are correct but you don't get the prize until you identify the brand toilet and year (and color ). I mean after all, your moniker is 'Service Guy'

Also, whether Carl knew it or not, it is not an upper lift rod, or lower lift rod. It is the only lift rod.

Can you describe the trip lever that it attaches to?
                  No, honestly I hardly see those old tank balls in this area. When I worked in New york I would run into them a lot more since there are a lot more old houses. Its been awhile.
                  Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Working...
                  X