Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaker la

How You Boys and Girls like that ?????

I do E.Q. Retros. The Yellow Pages will do there thing NOW.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Shaker la

I'll be the dumb guy.... What does this mean???

J.C.

Comment

A 5.4 EARTHQUAKE IN So. CALIF.
      THIS AFTERNOON LOOK ON EVENING NEWS
      JERRYMAC
      E-MAILJERRYMAC777@GMAIL.COM
      CALIF. LIC. PLBG,HEAT,DRAINS,ELECTRIC,WATER HEATER, BOILER, POOL AND SPA HEATER
      FIRE SPRINKLER CONTRACTOR,
      SINCE JAN. 1989

Comment

Thanks. I don't watch alot of news. Proven to lead to depression. Sorry for any Earthquake problems.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
          How You Boys and Girls like that ?????

I do E.Q. Retros. The Yellow Pages will do there thing NOW.
          Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
          I'll be the dumb guy.... What does this mean???

J.C.
          j.c, us guys in the los angeles area were surprised by an earthquake this afternoon. so what tool is saying is that he does earth quake retrofits and his yellow page ads will start to pay off

actually it was kinda funny as i was on an inspection today with 10 others guys. all with note pads and cameras. half of us were in the subterranean garage of a 4 story condo building. the garage ceiling was a good 15' high where we were. all of a sudden i felt movement and saw large air ducts swaying. i said earthquake and all these men ran for the stairs. i stayed with the other plumber and continued with my inspection.

i felt sorry for the mother and daughter that just moved from florida 2 weeks ago. they were outside on the sidewalk all shook up

i asked her if she would rather worry for a week that a hurricane was coming or shake for 30 seconds with no advance warning that an earthquake just hit

guess what, she now likes earthquakes

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

A 5.4...give me a break, I don't even pay attention to anything under a 7. I was born in this state and been in them all my life. I was under a sink when it happened, the homeowners were from New Zealand and had a good time with it.
            The Other Rick

Comment

My case manager just moved here from Virginia, she wasn't happy with the shaking ground
              I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                j.c, us guys in the los angeles area were surprised by an earthquake this afternoon. so what tool is saying is that he does earth quake retrofits and his yellow page ads will start to pay off

actually it was kinda funny as i was on an inspection today with 10 others guys. all with note pads and cameras. half of us were in the subterranean garage of a 4 story condo building. the garage ceiling was a good 15' high where we were. all of a sudden i felt movement and saw large air ducts swaying. i said earthquake and all these men ran for the stairs. i stayed with the other plumber and continued with my inspection.

i felt sorry for the mother and daughter that just moved from florida 2 weeks ago. they were outside on the sidewalk all shook up

i asked her if she would rather worry for a week that a hurricane was coming or shake for 30 seconds with no advance warning that an earthquake just hit

rick.
                I'm always amazed at the places you people call home

We had some rain last week and then the sun came out
                sigpic

Comment

Up here in the North East I put a yellow page ad out for Earthquake retrofits I havent got a single call yet!!! At least when the big one hits Ill be ready!

Comment

Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
                    Up here in the North East I put a yellow page ad out for Earthquake retrofits I havent got a single call yet!!! At least when the big one hits Ill be ready!
                    You just advertised in the wrong place. You should try fliers
                    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Hey Master, Us Cal folks, can't imagine how You continue, to freeze Your compression Nuts off each Winter. I did it for 16 trade years back in New England ,then escaped.
                      Oh I love snow at My Sierra cabin, 7000 ft. elev. Park our Snowmobiles .and Head down the Mountain to warm sunshine. I'll be thinking of You next Jan. scrapping ice off Your windshield . HE HE , Tool
                      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post

rick.
                        i like having a week to prep for a storm. at least i have an idea of what i'm up against.

we live in a fairly active EQ area with about 50-70 per month. luckilly they are MANY MANY miles below the sea floor. and fairly weak.

steve
                        In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                          Hey Master, Us Cal folks, can't imagine how You continue, to freeze Your compression Nuts off each Winter. I did it for 16 trade years back in New England ,then escaped.
                          Oh I love snow at My Sierra cabin, 7000 ft. elev. Park our Snowmobiles .and Head down the Mountain to warm sunshine. I'll be thinking of You next Jan. scrapping ice off Your windshield . HE HE , Tool
                          Well yea, I know it's warm out there, but when the entire state slides off into the Pacific ocean what good is warm going to do ya
                          sigpic

Comment

Then there's mudslides, El ninio', wild fires, illegal aliens, brown outs, air pollution index, geez what a paradise.
                            sigpic

Comment

Beats dying of BOREDOM IN COW HAMPSHA

Comment

Working...
                              X