The Ridgid forum this AM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ridgid forum this AM

For some time, all that came up was a different Ridgid sales site. Picture of Gal , and many services . Some of these were for Real Estate, travel,dating,credit , Ect.
    Anyone have this problem?? Ipunched this same site under favorites,STRANGE
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: The Ridgid forum this AM

same here

Comment

Me too, but Rick's worked? I even called a friend that works on computers. I thought it was me.
      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Maybe Killer ,is a little more upset than We thought?
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I had that same site this morning and thought it was an
          error redirect screen, like the site was down.

Another strange thing is when this site came back up, I had to
          enter my user name and password to access the sight.
          My log on is set to remember and only have re enter the user ID and
          password occasionally when my cache is cleared, which it wasn't.
          Last edited by Davet; 07-30-2008, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Josh,what say you???

Comment

I think "Dunbar" said something bad and pissed them off, so they shut us down till they could called him and have a talk with him...

Yep, Dunbars fault....
              Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

I say this http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/sho...77&postcount=7

Comment

Tanks Josh.
                  Hey GARAGER ,Want' to put up a morton metal building in Brule Wisconsin?

Comment

It was only a select few of you that got screwed, the rest of us were just fine. Who loves ya baby?

But seriously I know how frustrating it is when you can't get online to offer your opinion and actually have to do something productive
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                      It was only a select few of you that got screwed, the rest of us were just fine. Who loves ya baby?

But seriously I know how frustrating it is when you can't get online to offer your opinion and actually have to do something productive
                      well i had two choices review plans or kill time on the forum i tried to choose the latter but the almighty internet had other plans!

Comment

Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
                        well i had two choices review plans or kill time on the forum i tried to choose the latter but the almighty internet had other plans!
                        Wasting time on the forum always seems to win over productivity. That is one disadvantage of sitting in an office in front of the computer. Way too easy to get distracted when what you are supposed to be doing isn't fun.

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                          For some time, all that came up was a different Ridgid sales site. Picture of Gal , and many services . Some of these were for Real Estate, travel,dating,credit , Ect.
                          Anyone have this problem?? Ipunched this same site under favorites,STRANGE
                          See...you got off easy.
                          I logged on and the girl told me to watch her webcam, it was absolutely awful.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
                            See...you got off easy.
                            I logged on and the girl told me to watch her webcam, it was absolutely awful.
                            Same thing happened to me but after a couple of hours I started to wonder why she needed my credit card info so I logged off without saying good bye.

Mark
                            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                              Tanks Josh.
                              Hey GARAGER ,Want' to put up a morton metal building in Brule Wisconsin?
                              I'm not licensed there. My wife and kids are going over there in a week or two with her sister. They are going canoeing and I get some free time.

Whats the dimensions and height????

Who is the garage for????
                              Last edited by garager; 07-30-2008, 08:49 PM.
                              Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X