6"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 6"

Nice neat work , Dad taught You well ! Lotta blow hards out Thur., Blow them off
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

First off, when I first read the title of this thread (6"), I thought it was going to be about something else. Good thing I was wrong

I know a lot of products I've installed, I always wondered, "Did they test this before putting it on the market?" But from what I've read, wrench spinner (like he said) has spent time doing plumbing work. I think that the engineering field needs more people like WS who have spent time in their field. Heck, it should be a requirement in college
      YourHomeContractor.com - The Trusted Online Community For Homeowners and Contractors.

Plumbing Reviews

Comment

I saw the title of the thread and figured we were comparing things so........... anyway nice job, looks great.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
          I saw the title of the thread and figured we were comparing things so...........
          YourHomeContractor.com - The Trusted Online Community For Homeowners and Contractors.

Plumbing Reviews

Comment

Working...
          X