Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AHH , HUHH, A power v flaw ! RICK wakeup !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AHH , HUHH, A power v flaw ! RICK wakeup !!

Wife says "Honey bath drain is a little slow " Here's my chance to rescue the little Woman and Justify another tool purchase ! Works great,one little problem. THE ALLUM. DRUM !!!!
    I spun 2 little scuff marks in the porcelin ! NOW I GET THE PLASTIC !! Any tricks to remove the little marks?? I know Rick will help . Is He awake ????? He He
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: AHH , HUHH, A power v flaw ! RICK wakeup !!

Who are you kidding? Rick up at 6:45? I am at work before he even gets out of bed. Give him an hour or two

On my way out I'll tell him to look at your thread, that will at least wake him up for you
    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Hahaha, suck it up buttercup. We tried to tell you but you wouldn't listen.

Try a mr. cleans magic eraser, buffing compound for cars or porcelin touch up paint if it's really deep. So when are you going to listen to us and get a k60?
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
        Who are you kidding? Rick up at 6:45? I am at work before he even gets out of bed. Give him an hour or two

On my way out I'll tell him to look at your thread, that will at least wake him up for you
        what joey forgot to tell you was i was up past midnight doing paperwork. while she was sleeping around 10:30

tool, you already know that soft scrub with a green scotch brite will take it off.

that's ok as the plastic drum would have left a mark too, but it would be just a little rub with my fingers to erase the skid mark.

so is the wife in ankle high hot water or are you still in hot water

you can always wrap some 10 mil. around the drum to prevent scuffs and keep the water from leaking/ spraying out

and for this you woke me

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
          Wife says "Honey bath drain is a little slow " Here's my chance to rescue the little Woman and Justify another tool purchase ! Works great,one little problem. THE ALLUM. DRUM !!!!
          I spun 2 little scuff marks in the porcelin ! NOW I GET THE PLASTIC !! Any tricks to remove the little marks?? I know Rick will help . Is He awake ????? He He
          Just about to come up on our first anniversary.
          I'm learning, watching you grouchy ole fella's and learning.

As for the marks, comet works on porcelain...that and some elbow grease.

Comment

Hello?

Where's your Pumie Stick?

Great for removing scratches from closet augers too

Comment

Just get your sanding cloth and hand wipes out
              sigpic3:00, I mean 5:00, and work is done. Time to crack a cold one.

Comment

thank You all. The bride is always a cool gal,I'm spoiled rotten. the marks are very small,She never saw them. I'll try the suggestions
                I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I know a guy that does cast iron chip and scratch repair. I scuffed a kohler ci bathtub when replacing the waste and overflow awhile back. scratch was visible, and large enough to feel, and it was repaired fairly quickly for a fair price. Let me know if you want his contact info.

Greg

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                    Hello?

Where's your Pumie Stick?

Great for removing scratches from closet augers too
                    Why are you concerned with scratches on your auger?

Comment

Working...
                    X