Need some Lead Pouring info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some Lead Pouring info

Propane lead furnace. will build in the near future. Need a C. I. lead kettle. Ones on e bay are around 6" across the top and 5" tall. Sound like what is [ was ] used ? Also for small forging will build a square body Zoller propane forge .google it , It's pretty fun
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Need some Lead Pouring info

Sounds like the one we have in our shop

Comment

You could just find a supplier in your area that carries Pasco specialty products and order a pot and a furnace.

The pot is Pasco # 4592

The furnace is Pasco # 4597

Comment

You can find pots and ladels from hobby supply stores that cater to the guys that make lead soldiers and fishing weights. I've picked up three or four pots at flea markets and tag sales for a couple bucks.
        sigpic

Comment

tool.. central plumbing supply in the city has all the pasco lead tools... geary and fillmore on the corner..

Comment

Thanks' plumber, We have work Wed. in SF . Thats' a great place, and You can't beat the prices. I usually trade Cal Steam or Rubenstiens. Pm Me, I'll, buy You lunch ,When You can make it. I'll check out the lead kettles,runners ,Ect. What is the Min Equept. Ishould have for an ocassional closet flange ore hub? I have an xtra weed burner I'll use to fab a burner.
            Nice being a welder
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
            X