X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Crawlspace ventilation

I put this info under the tip thread ,works great!
    I use 2 plastic snow sleds with rope. One with My tools and supplies . 2nd for Me to stay dry on My back.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I'm going to show my boss that info Woussko and maybe it'll work. The sled idea is a good one and I've used plastic mortar pans as a sled. For job, we removed existing closet flanges and I expand the hole to about 10x12. We can now pretty much fit everything through this hole.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Talk to your contracting folks (money spenders) Gear, They should have a few companies that do water extraction all of them will have the blowers and the hoses that you will need And they are already used to dealing with your base so it should be no issue as long as someone in your chain has the $$$. Sometimes to get in contractings good graces they may even loan ya one

Okie

Comment

Originally posted by Masterplumb View Post
          If I quit my job, who will work for me
          Devine will.
          sigpic3:00, I mean 5:00, and work is done. Time to crack a cold one.

Comment

I didn't read all the replies but I was curious how many ways of entrance/exit they are to this crawlspace, and how many people can fit through it at once?

I would recommend fans and a cartridge style respirator.
            Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

Originally posted by OkieBill View Post
              Talk to your contracting folks (money spenders) Gear, They should have a few companies that do water extraction all of them will have the blowers and the hoses that you will need And they are already used to dealing with your base so it should be no issue as long as someone in your chain has the $$$. Sometimes to get in contractings good graces they may even loan ya one

Okie
              The end of the fiscal year is sept so nobody has money. You guys have no idea how much red tape we have to go through for everything. Bob, this building is on Norfolk.
              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

" Bob, this building is on Norfolk"

OK, here is the place I was thinking of:
                Attachment
                Attached Files
                ---------------
                Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
                ---------------
                “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
                ---------
                "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
                ---------
                sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Wondered how this project went so I threw it back to the top. Did you need to ventilate with vacuums & forced fans?

J.C.

Comment

If you got into the 21 century you'd be able to pick up the phone. lol
                    Turned out their was lead paint and asbestos and the navy's policy is zero contact meaning if it's there, we don't touch it. So the project got shut down and we got put into the lead and asbestos monitering program in case we ever develop health complications because of it.
                    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Working...
                    X