• Show
Clear All

• Help Wanted: Sign me up!

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/trd/788999811.html

Re: Help Wanted: Sign me up!

Why so cheap?

Comment

I wonder what the plus is in $130/day+. Is that the commission you get for selling work thats not needed?
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

That, or pay increase for amount of experience.
        Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

HOLY COW! Where have you been boy? Did you get grounded from the cpu?
          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

$130 a day is $16/hour.

I'm assuming the thread was started as a joke on how low the pay is.

From what I understand, the cost of living is much lower in many parts of FLA, as is the pay scale.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
              $130 a day is $16/hour.

I'm assuming the thread was started as a joke on how low the pay is.

From what I understand, the cost of living is much lower in many parts of FLA, as is the pay scale.
              In many parts of the south, $16/hour is considered decent pay for a plumber. Its probably around the average in these parts.
              Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
                In many parts of the south, $16/hour is considered decent pay for a plumber. Its probably around the average in these parts.
                18 for a license hand. up to 20 commercial
                residential is low 16
                in texas they have a residental license, jr men, and master
                a res.can do houses only, with 2 years expreience
                he is basicly a helper, but they keep the wage down, by not hiring jrmen
                and only using res. so the jrmen all go to commercial work.
                i think a residential license is bullshi]]. your not a plumber,till your a jrman. and some of them ain't
                most of the res. can't speak english. got a problem of that round here.
                somebody left the gate open..................
                sigpic
                30+ years as a plumber
                6 years in the Air Force

Comment

Working...
                X