Kollmann

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kollmann

Hey I recently won a Kollmann zippo on ebay. I've been trying to research the subject but can't seem to find any info on them. Do you guys know anything?
    Mike

Re: Kollmann

Originally posted by stokefire7 View Post
    Hey I recently won a Kollmann zippo on ebay. I've been trying to research the subject but can't seem to find any info on them. Do you guys know anything?
    Mike
    I believe Kollmann was an existing Drain Cleaning manufacturer which Ridgid acquired a long time ago.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Correct... until recently our drain cleaning line all had RIDGID Kollmann on them.

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
      I believe Kollmann was an existing Drain Cleaning manufacturer which Ridgid acquired a long time ago.

Mark

Comment

Is that where the sectional came from?

Comment

Is that where the sectional came from?
          Yes somebody posted a picture recently of an old K-500. Where my really old K-500 is marked Ridgid Kollmann this one looked identical but was only marked as Kollmann. I believe the current President of Ridgid started out working for Kollmann prior to the acquisition.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Here it is.
            Attached Files

Comment

Here it is.
              Wow, I'll bet Rick is jealous, even though he doesn't smoke.
              "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
              John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Working...
              X