Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What other forums do you hang out at?

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
    Occasionally I hang on an MGB forum but those guys have no sense of humor at all.
    that's amazing. when i drove and raced MGs (both Bs and Midgets) and AHs (3000s & Sprites) there was great comraderie and humor in abundance.

maybe the SCCA guys are getting old or tired

steve
    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

I don't know. Seems like they are all playing the one up game all the time. Mine's better than yours. It get's old fast.
      sigpic

Comment

I don't know. Seems like they are all playing the one up game all the time. Mine's better than yours. It get's old fast.
        we proved "better" on the course. just fact and leave you excuses with your loss.

bummer it's changed. i guess i'm out of it

but i'd give McCain's right one for a 73-74 chrome bumper Midget. with a little tinkering you have a semi-scalded ape that is a lot of fun

steve
        In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

This is the only occupation related forum I'm on. The rest are boating, fishing and boat restoration forums.
          Mike

Comment

Originally posted by stxrus View Post
            we proved "better" on the course. just fact and leave you excuses with your loss.

bummer it's changed. i guess i'm out of it

but i'd give McCain's right one for a 73-74 chrome bumper Midget. with a little tinkering you have a semi-scalded ape that is a lot of fun

steve
            I have a real hard time spooning myself into a midget, probably have to butter me up to get me out. I have a pretty good collections of B's if you're interested though.
            sigpic

Comment

i tried a few other ones in the past and they seemd to be very hacky, mostly wannabes no real proffessional discussion lots of bad advice and pissing contests, think k-60 vs k-750 all day every day all consuming.....

Comment

mustangv8 & several other plumbing sites.I found this one 6 months ago
                and realy liked it,tried a few time to register but for some reason just
                could`nt get right untill today.Glad to be here.

Comment

Welcome to the site but don't forget the dues payable to all senoir members, 10 bucks I believe.
                  sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the site but don't forget the dues payable to all senoir members, 10 bucks I believe.
                    Yes send out a mass PM to all the senior members, with your Payal accout name, password, social securtiy number and any bank account information you feel pertinenet and well call it a day!

Comment

Working...
                    X