• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Quickdrain Shower drains?

o also don't like the side outlet..

Comment

I do My own pvc liners , tile and plumbing. start one walk in shower this fri.
      Here's the Question. What provisions does quick drain have to drain pan or liner weepage?
      If none,and the inspector says yes, I would have the customer sign a waver. Too much to loose and not enough to gain on this one ,I feel
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Mine's not going in...Seems there was some "confusion" about the city's willingness to approve it. As the story goes what the city said was, if you re-submit it, along with drawings about how it goes together, and waterproofs etc, that they would probably approve it. Needless to say it wasn't worth the wait, or the potential $ disaster that would ensue if they decided not to use it.

Should still be a nice shower.

Greg

Comment

Ive used these a handful of times in custom homes they work and look great and are easy to service. The connection is stainless steel that can adapted with a "Fernco" or Mission coupling

Comment

Working...
          X