X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Censorship

My unoffensive post was removed. I will not be a participant in censorship.

J.C.

Re: Censorship

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
    My unoffensive post was removed. I will not be a participant in censorship.

J.C.
    All of the posts are still there and Josh can return them with the click of a button. Your posts was one of the few which were hidden which was not offensive. However, after working a 16-hour day I did not feel like trying to sort them out so I hid all of them which were posted after I requested no one else post to the thread.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Okay the posts have been hidden for an hour and all is calmed down so I have returned the posts. For what it's worth I had Googled the OPs username earlier today and found he has asked similar questions on several other forum over a period of 2-years.

I'm not sure what that means if anything but questions about appliance regulators are not the type of questions which should be answered in the Ask the Plumbing Experts forum. I still feel stopping at telling the OP it was a job for a pro should have been sufficient. I don't believe there are any winners when the site is choked full with 5-page threads of mutual mindless insults.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Mark, yet another firestorm of controversy. I may have stepped a bit over the line also but I still say this guy is out and out lying about the situation. Nothing adds up. If he was picking up the regulators for his plumber, wouldn't his plumber have told hime what to get.? As usual, thanks for being the "cooler head"
        sigpic

Comment

Oh the fun of moderation. always walking a fine line. trying to keep everyone happy.

Mark is a wise man. I trust his intentions and his judgment. Glad everything is cooled down.

Josh

Comment

Working...
          X