Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you're too into plumbing when...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: You know you're too into plumbing when...

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
    Where in the heck have you been? Nice to see you back.

Mark
    Hey ,

I was plumbing and working on some of my neighbors houses like 60 hours a week, and had no time for the internet, after I got home, showered, ate , spent time with the wife and kids, BAM~ night was over before I knew it, but things leveled out for now so I have internet time now! YAY!~

Its good to be back, how have you and everyone else been?

Comment

....when you check into the Ridgid Forum while you're wife is in labor.

Congratulations again Carl!

J.C.

Comment

When you go on vacation and pack a travel tool bag.
        Your wife has channels and 6 way in her purse.
        You go out to dinner with friends and end up with 2 bathroom remodels.
        Your favorite tee shirts say
        "Don't F**k with me or I will get in you s**t".
        "My best tool is always Ridgid".
        "Satisfaction guaranteed or double your s**t back".
        "Drain surgeon"
        WE LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE,
        ONLY BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Comment

When you name your pets Plumber Rick and Gear Junkie
          When the highlight of your night is time spent on the forum
          When you pick what restraunts you go to from the information you get from the health department
          When the hottest piece o a"" you have seen in a long time is plumbers cracks avitar

Comment

Originally posted by ridgidpipe View Post
            When the hottest piece o a"" you have seen in a long time is plumbers cracks avitar
            Keep your eyes up HERE, Bill

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
              Keep your eyes up HERE, Bill
              Yep, it's just how you like it. . . all the boys have their eyes on your tush

It gives Anita a break
              I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by Herk View Post
                . . . you can find a 'plumbing solution' to almost any problem. (Example: I once used 1/2" galvanized pipe to replace the shift linkage on a Corvair van.)
                Had to make an exhaust hanger today with some allthread and a clevis hanger.

J.C.

Comment

Your in a room of people, and your the only one laughing at these replies.

You unplug a building drain or sewer main and can't help but laugh when you see a huge log float by.

Don't know if you guys heard these ones;

-Every a**hole is a potential customer.

-Your sh*t is my bread & butter.

-Sh*t floats to the top.

Comment

...your wife complains there's a 1/2" copper 90 in the silverware drawer.

Comment

.... You have more 1/2" fittings on your washing machine than in your truck!

Comment

when you get a big kick out of showing the customer what the blockage was then asking them if they still want to keep it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince the Plumber View Post
                          when you get a big kick out of showing the customer what the blockage was then asking them if they still want to keep it.
                          I've had a few start gagging. My wife says I shouldn't do it but I just can't help myself
                          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

You tell your most hilarious, shitfilled stories at lunch and you slowly realize evryone else is looking green and queasy, ready to start puking, so you wolf down your italian sausage sandwich and finish everybody else's uneaten lunch.

Comment

I may have the winner. I can't believe I almost forgot

We had a plumbing themed wedding. We had miniature Toto toilets as centerpieces, chocolate toilets made from a cast of a toy toilet with peoples names on the tank and table # on the seat, a silhouette of a couple in the shower on our invitations, our thank you cards had our picture on it with us holding a plunger (a take off of the old farmer and his wife holding a pitchfork), and before we left we changed into jeans and a t-shirt--Rick's said Mr. Seat Up on the front and the back had a toilet with the seat up; mine said Mrs. Seat Down with a picture of a toilet on the back with the seat down.

Oh yeah, Rick pulled a pipe wrench out of my garter
                              I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

So you totally knew what you were getting into

Turned out to be a great choice for you. Rick is one heck of a human being.

Josh

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                                I may have the winner. I can't believe I almost forgot

We had a plumbing themed wedding. We had miniature Toto toilets as centerpieces, chocolate toilets made from a cast of a toy toilet with peoples names on the tank and table # on the seat, a silhouette of a couple in the shower on our invitations, our thank you cards had our picture on it with us holding a plunger (a take off of the old farmer and his wife holding a pitchfork), and before we left we changed into jeans and a t-shirt--Rick's said Mr. Seat Up on the front and the back had a toilet with the seat up; mine said Mrs. Seat Down with a picture of a toilet on the back with the seat down.

Oh yeah, Rick pulled a pipe wrench out of my garter

Comment

Working...
                                X