X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just got back....

Good job Gear. What did that cost him? in addition to his huge water bill.
    Distractions are everywhere, don't lose sight of your dream.

Comment

As most know, I don't discuss pricing on the forum as there are so many variables & arguments. Lets just say I was very fair as it made me laugh a little.

He's on a well so the water bill is pretty much just the power. The well capacity should be fine. Just got bombed with a good rain.

J.C.

Comment

I've had this happen to me a couple times before when dealing with hvac.
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I think I do my best troubleshooting when I make sure to include the "human factor" in the equation.

J.C.

Comment

It's so basic, but I have to remind myself all the time; never ever trust anything the homeowner/tennent/property manager tells you...ALWAYS verify it yourself.
            This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Sewer View Post
              It's so basic, but I have to remind myself all the time; never ever trust anything the homeowner/tennent/property manager tells you...ALWAYS verify it yourself.
              Every time I don't I get bit and kick myself.

Comment

I also have little boys, but I have leared the hard way to take the handles off the hose bibs.

Comment

Working...
                X