I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Re: Breakthrough Advancement with Toilet Seat Bidets

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
      Good Luck

You ain't kidding!

I just stopped talking to 3 of them for the holidays!

I don't like having my time "planned" with people I'm never gonna meet again, evah!

They're nice but I can't be doing the dating game right now. Offers for tongue baths even make me wanna hurl.
      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by saysflushable View Post
        The Medical community in our area is embracing washing and drying toilet seat commodes like Rick embraces the K60.

Medical Community usually means a lot of revenue in most cases.

I've paid $88 dollars for q-tips before while in the hospital.
        Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

JOHN CRAPPER III? Are you kidding me what's wrong with you guys. Try to limit your usernames to one name.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Hi Dunbar,

Wow! Thank you for your kind words.

Saysflushable told me about this and it has inspired me to face my fan club once again.

In all honesty it was this website that got my pristine butt off the couch and got me moving towards a worth while cause. Thank you one and all...

DuckButter I have missed you the most, you motivated me to dust of my, How to Win Friends and Influence People book.

I am truly sorry that my earlier approach has permanently halted the progress and evolution of your toileting.

Rick, I am glad to see that you are happily married and that the toilet seat bidet didn't come between you and your amazing wife. My offer to buy it from you still stands, it is last years model however, so the purchase price has gone down a little.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCrapperIII View Post
              Hi Dunbar,

Saysflushable told me about this and it has inspired me to face my fan club once again.

In all honesty it was this website that got my pristine butt off the couch and got me moving towards a worth while cause. Thank you one and all...

DuckButter I have missed you the most, you motivated me to dust of my, How to Win Friends and Influence People book.

I am truly sorry that my earlier approach has permanently halted the progress and evolution of your toileting.

Rick, I am glad to see that you are happily married and that the toilet seat bidet didn't come between you and your amazing wife. My offer to buy it from you still stands, it is last years model however, so the purchase price has gone down a little.
              I believe when you disappeared without a trace nine and a half months ago Rick was still waiting to find out where you were buying Totos for $415 but never got an answer. In addition, Rick and Joey were both waiting for you to buy the bidet seat from them as promised since Joey did not like it. Joey is always trying to find someone to buy the seat from her but has never had any luck. I guess it's like the old saying, "better late than never".

Welcome back - Mark

Comment

I thought you used a bidet? Weren't you the one who was using a community towel to dry off with?

Are you the middle man in this sale because I emailed Rick and never got a response.

I am not to excited about the toto's any longer they are over priced for what you get.

Comment

I thought you used a bidet? Weren't you the one who was using a community towel to dry off with?

Are you the middle man in this sale because I emailed Rick and never got a response.

I am not to excited about the toto's any longer they are over priced for what you get.
                  Mark is just the guy looking out for me. Someone has to. Look what my guy did. He went out and bought me a bidet as a gift

BTW, never received the email. We would have been happy to give it to you for what Rick paid at the supply house.
                  I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

No to all of the above I just recall when you first came here and told out right lies than pretended you, saysflushable and mstrplmr (to a lesser extent) were strangers even though you work together. Playing off of each others post was just another of many lies. The main differences between the three of you is saysflushable stayed around and contributed to the site while you two disappeared.

Maybe this time you're back to participate and maybe you back to sell again I'm not sure. However, you have a history here so whatever you say will be a little bit suspect at best.

Mark

Comment

Mark is just the guy looking out for me. Someone has to. Look what my guy did. He went out and bought me a bidet as a gift

BTW, never received the email. We would have been happy to give it to you for what Rick paid at the supply house.
                      I believe this was his last post:

Originally posted by John Crapper III View Post
                      I got a brand new Video Camera.
                      Merry Christmas
                      To which you posted this:

Great so did Rick. How did I end up with a frickin' bidet in exchange

Oh wait! It was YOUR fault

Perhaps he felt the tension and disappointment in your post. Now nine and a half months later have you grown any fonder of the unopened present sitting in your closet?

Mark

Comment

Thank you Mark for welcoming me back.

These are wise words and I will take them. I am here to thank all of you and that's it. I really do miss the meeting of the minds and the company on this forum.

The thing I like most about this forum is the people, Ridgid is truly luck to have attracted such a great group of guys and girl. I wish I had the time to participate, but I don't right now. Once we get through the launching sequence, I will have more time and plan on contributing then.

Thanks again for 9 1/2 months ago and now!

See you all soon, take care and the best of luck to you all!

Comment

Originally posted by toutahnow View Post

perhaps he felt the tension and disappointment in your post. Now nine and a half months later have you grown any fonder of the unopened present sitting in your closet?

Mark
                          nope!
                          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

See you all soon, take care and the best of luck to you all!
                            Wait! That's it? You are coming on and leaving and again I am stuck with the stupid bidet still?

Hardly seems right.
                            I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Wait! That's it? You are coming on and leaving and again I am stuck with the stupid bidet still?

Hardly seems right.
                              As you go through life you will find there are those who honor their words and those who don't. Just remember that's on them and not on you. You stay true to your values and don't worry about the others.

Mark

Comment

Hi Dunbar,

Oh, certainly not...only my opinion of your approach.

Hopefully you've re-read the book and rethought how to place yourself in the shoes of potential clients.

Your magic trick is to get them to talk about themselves as it relates to your product instead of telling them how smelly or unclean they are...you'll be very surprised at the end results of your diplomacy.

Comment

Working...
                                X