X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Surgeons Tools...

This is like a hocus focus apprentice test. You like the Lenox better? (They are Lenox, right?)

J.C.

Comment

Lenox mini cutters are much better than the ridgid. They have a large square knob that doesn't slip even with wet, flux covered hands. To the right of the torch is a pencil reamer and to the right of that is our favorite inspection mirror.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Your gonna' have to get a tattoo of that d#*! mirror. Ridgid has new ones out with a triangular knob to compete. Don't have them though. I'll get them when my other ones break.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
          Your gonna' have to get a tattoo of that d#*! mirror.

J.C.
          I think I have that same mirror, but I really want a micro SeeSnake.

Comment

Well jump right on in CPW! Join the brotherhood of suffering. We're probably going to be calling you in the not too distant future to help with all of these electronics & cpu's on tankless, boilers, etc.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
              I think I have that same mirror, but I really want a micro SeeSnake.
              I have one we are selling at our silent auction in a few weeks. If it doesn't get bid on, maybe I can let people bid on it here and people can pay through our Paypal account so you can still get the write-off for the donation. I will have to check with the donor to verify if this is ok. This is of course assuming nobody bids on it at the auction.
              I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                I have one we are selling at our silent auction in a few weeks. If it doesn't get bid on, maybe I can let people bid on it here and people can pay through our Paypal account so you can still get the write-off for the donation. I will have to check with the donor to verify if this is ok. This is of course assuming nobody bids on it at the auction.
                Are you selling Rick's tools for charity.

If not, you know he'll bid on it. He only has 7 right now. One might break, and then he'll have to use the same one two times in the same week!

I aspire to be as much of a tool addict as Rick some day. [Edit: I might be as much of an addict, but I just can't justify my fix as well.]

Comment

HA! That would be a great idea! No. This one was donated for the purpose of our silent auction. You are right though. Rick will most likely bid on it. But, there a few people in the trades related and married to people associated with our organization so I am crossing everything and hoping someone other than Rick bids on it. You made me think of just in case.

BTW, I can't justify his fix At least it is an innocent habit and he shares his toys with others
                  I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Jim
                    That Ridgid faucet wrench you mentioned; is that the one with
                    the plastic body and the two aluminum inserts on the ends?
                    If so, I tried one and found that it flexes if you apply enough torque.
                    Ever have that problem?
                    Just yesterday, I had some stops under a sink that were pretty well frozen. It flexed, but worked. Much better than trashing the handles with a pair of channellocks.

If something is too hard to get out, I'll switch to an extendable basin wrench. If I broke the Ridgid sink installer tool, I'd get another as soon as I could.

I think I remember the Franklin strainers. Haven't seen one in a very long time.

Comment

Working...
                    X