X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this faucet still available?

I cant seem to find one. Also, it looks like you have to take the whole vanity apart. Any help would be appreciated...
    Attached Files

Re: Is this faucet still available?

Really, all I can say is good luck!

Best bet...if you can find out who the builder or orignal plumber of the house is, ask them where they got the material.

I assume this is many years old, so that may not work out. Next, take the pictures to the biggest plumbing supply, or design house, in your area. Someone may recognize it.

Comment

Big Jim to the Rescue AGAIN!!! You DA Man Big Jim!

Comment

Thanks so much! I found two online. Looks about $1000. From my observation when I looked at the vanity it was kind of set up like a pedestal sink. I have to research it further. BTW, the faucet works fine, it the chrome, the hard water is flaking it etc. Homeowner wants a replacement!

Comment

South of me there is a store called Just Faucets...they have everything!

Comment

Here is the original pedestal, and it looks to be a custom top caulked/sealed/cemented or whatever. I think the whole thing needs to come apart.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Big Jim
              That's a Kohler Trocadero, K-15000, and is discontinued. You may be able to find service parts.
              BigJim knocking'em out again!

I bet you can identify each brick in the aqueducts of Rome. Probably easier to get parts too.

J.C.

Comment

Working...
              X