X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE PIN-UP CALENDAR

To encourage use of the RIDGID Forums, we will offer a free 2001-2002 calendar to the first 25 forum participants who register and make regular postings in the various forums. To qualify for a free calendar you must make five legitimate posts. We will monitor the postings, and once you reach your fifth post, we will contact you for your mailing address.

These forums are new to our web site, so we are attempting to develop discussion and interaction between our customers and ourselves.

Thanks for your participation, and thanks for choosing RIDGID.

If you haven't registered yet follow this link http://www.ridgid.com/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi?action=agree

Josh

Now that is a deal too good to pass up.

Speaking of Ridgid calanders have you been to e-bay and seen how many are up for sale?It seems they have become a collectors item.

Anyway nice job on the bulliten board,Ill have to stop back and see if it takes off.

O.K. four more posts to go ....

John
    Felciano Plumbing & Heating<P>http://www.felciano-plumbing.com

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Josh:
      To encourage use of the RIDGID Forums, we will offer a free 2001-2002 calendar to the first 25 forum participants who register and make regular postings in the various forums. To qualify for a free calendar you must make five legitimate posts. We will monitor the postings, and once you reach your fifth post, we will contact you for your mailing address.

These forums are new to our web site, so we are attempting to develop discussion and interaction between our customers and ourselves.

If you haven't registered yet follow this link http://www.ridgid.com/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi?action=agree

Josh
      <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
      I would like to see forums regarding HVAC topics.

Comment

I, too would like HVAC topics covered. I wonder how strict the moderators are when it comes to subject matter. Please, nobody bring up aliens...

Do replies count as legitimate posts?

Later,
        D. McLean

Comment

We outfitted half a new truck with Ridgid tools from eBay. New cutting wheels and we're off and running. Quite a testament to the quality and longevity Ridgid tools have.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by John:
          Speaking of Ridgid calanders have you been to e-bay and seen how many ...collectors item.

Comment

can't wait to see the new calander. when will rigid preview it on the website? hope to see some good looking tools in it(ha,ha).

------------------
            solder_man
            solder_man

Comment

Jeez, is this going to be a "Real" Rigid "Pin-up" calendar? Or just another car calendar? What with everyting getting so PC these days, whats a guy to do? Lets get back to basics and see some babes!!

Comment

I like the calendars. I have gotten one everytime the ridgid reps have a demo for our apprentices. but it has been two years now. will you have a forum for topics that are specific to the fire protection industry?

Comment

Alright, Currently we have 4 full members. That means there are 21! calendars left.

Here are the members so far:

DKM Pipe
                  D.McLean
                  Larry
                  havacer

Others are getting close!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Do replies count as legitimate posts?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, Any time you reply, answer a question, ask a question, or post anything your that much closer to the calendar.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Jeez, is this going to be a "Real" Rigid "Pin-up" calendar? Or just another car calendar? What with everything getting so PC these days, what’s a guy to do? Lets get back to basics and see some babes!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think you will be disappointed in the new calendar.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I would like to see forums regarding HVAC topics. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I plan on adding something down those lines some time today. Thanks for the suggestion.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>will you have a forum for topics that are specific to the fire protection industry<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I will see what I can work out. I have to talk to some of the more techy guys to see where that would fit in. I don't want get too many forums set up. But I am lacking in a few areas like tubing tools. Thanks for the input.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Josh:

Josh
                    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is a great way to get one of the rigid calenders and also get and give valuable information on products and feild information.

Comment

Let's bring in some international players ! Hopefully you have another 25 calendars for your installers out of the US !
                      This platform is interesting also to exchange different habbits in different countries. Go on !!

------------------
                      Jan Verbruggen
                      Jan Verbruggen

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jan:
                        Let's bring in some international players ! Hopefully you have another 25 calendars for your installers out of the US !
                        This platform is interesting also to exchange different habbits in different countries. Go on !!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
                        For your info, Jan, I am sitting here on the sidelines waiting quietly for something to happen. I am in Jerusalem, Israel... suffering from poor plumbing either from the Turkish or British periods. The Romans were pretty clever. Truth be told, the calendar doesn't really interest me. Where are prices for your goods...like Suggested Retail Price??!!!

------------------

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by solder_man:
                          can't wait to see the new calander. when will rigid preview it on the website? hope to see some good looking tools in it(ha,ha).

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

solder_man:

I plan on posting the new calendar page early in October, you can find the link of the drop-down menus or follow this link:

www.ridgid.com/calendar.html

Ryan

------------------
                          Ryan Bales
                          Web Developer
                          Ridge Tool Company
                          rbales@ridgid.com
                          Ryan Bales<br />Web Developer <br />Ridge Tool Company<br />(440) 329-4531<br /><a href=\"http://www.ridgid.com/email/emailform.asp?ToAddress=rbales@ridgid.com&Subject= Forum@Reply\" target=\"_blank\">rbales@ridgid.com</a>

Comment

Alright, here's another update to the calendar contest. There are still a lot of calendars left. So far here is the list of full members as of this morning

Jtange
                            Kcjaars
                            Pwp
                            Jan
                            John
                            Mike D
                            Ray Lancon
                            Baupaw
                            DKM Pipe
                            D.McLean
                            Larry
                            Havacer
                            Viking Ed

Still 12 freebies out there. Keep postin. Larz

Comment

Ok... Just sent out the last notification to the last calendar winner. As of 10/20/2000 9:21am. The very last winner was solder_man congratulations to all the winners. I hope you are finding this forum to be a good resource for information and interaction with other pros. Since this promotion went so well we may start up other contests in the near future. Thanks again for the participation. Josh

Comment

Working...
                              X