X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plumbing Urban Legend

Im sure that you all have heard the story about the plumber who was working on a septic pump and pull out some condoms, he then told the home owner what he found, the home owner is like good to know i got a vasectomy 2 years ago with out his wife knowing.

i have heard that one from many diffent people, i was wondering if you all knew of any others.

Re: Plumbing Urban Legend

The one you mention is NOT an urban legend. My father has owned a pump truck for years and has ran into this. It's not always a cheating spouse. It can be that others are living there and using them.

J.C.

Comment

yea i figured it has happen to people, but im sure there is more people telling the story than it really happen too

Comment

I put in a sewage pump a year ago and got called out because it stopped working. The lady was kinda rude to me and asked why her expensive pump stopped. I told her that the cigarette butts stopped the impeller. She said "nobody smokes here!". Then her daughter sheepishly bolted and she caught on. She was pissed.

Snaked out a drain with the customer watching. Pulled back little boys superman underwear. She just kept looking at me then said, we don't have any kids and none have been over here. See ya!
        Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

i got a call from a woman saying she was having a problem with her toilet, her husband was comming back on island in 2 days and she didn't want him to be bothered with the toilet problem.

pull the throne, run the snake in and retrieve 2 condoms. as i'm preparing the bill she asks me how i'm going to write this up and reminds me, once again, that her husband will be back in 2 days. i enjoyed reminding her about what NOT to try to flush. she paid the tab and gave me a nice tip.

steve
          In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

i wish my people USED condoms.

Arviat/Eskimo point is a town south from where i am.

they are known to the stats people as having the highest birthrate in NORTH AMERICA!!

we're breeding like tundra bunnies up here.

Comment

Dude.....

You gotta do whatever it takes to keep warm!!!!!
              I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyman View Post
                I put in a sewage pump a year ago and got called out because it stopped working. The lady was kinda rude to me and asked why her expensive pump stopped. I told her that the cigarette butts stopped the impeller. She said "nobody smokes here!". Then her daughter sheepishly bolted and she caught on. She was pissed.

Snaked out a drain with the customer watching. Pulled back little boys superman underwear. She just kept looking at me then said, we don't have any kids and none have been over here. See ya!
                Tyman,
                You really have a way of spooking me.
                That last one would have me on the phone getting these people some attention,unwanted no doubt.

Comment

I just keep telling myself I must of went to far and picked up the underwear in the main.
                  Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyman View Post
                    I just keep telling myself I must of went to far and picked up the underwear in the main.
                    Well....I guess I should fell better
                    Thanks

Comment

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11838

Not quite an urban legend.
                      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                        Dang your fast Ben.
                        I thought Crack had something relative with this.

Comment

Who and why would someone get a vasectomy without his wifes knowledge?

I don't know about the rest of you all but I pull back condoms all the time here. Maybe it's these old cast iron pipes that tend to catch them more or what. Or maybe people hump like rabbits here. What freaks me out is they always seem to be Magnums

and why arn't they biodegradable

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                            Who and why would someone get a vasectomy without his wifes knowledge?

I don't know about the rest of you all but I pull back condoms all the time here. Maybe it's these old cast iron pipes that tend to catch them more or what. Or maybe people hump like rabbits here. What freaks me out is they always seem to be Magnums

and why arn't they biodegradable
                            what's wrong with that

it's only a medium

rick.
                            phoebe it is

Comment

i pulled back batman underwear at the day care my wife works at, i figured some boy had an accident and desided to hide them, i told the derector and she just laught

Comment

Working...
                              X